Strings M.O.N.S.T.E.R

bought the black toms kitted gt off wrc. got it home today. few p[aintowrk issues. how much for a re spray any rough ideas?

just wanna get it sorted exterior wise n run bout 180 but high tuned 180 not jusat buy loads of parts n stick them on if u know what i mean. check wrc for pics. will post mine up soon.

any comments would be nice. thanks craig

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looks nice fella, i bought mine from wrc, and it also needed a lot of work doing.

i decided just to get the majour points resprayed, because i know if i were to do the whole car, i will park it up and some twat will scratch it or something.

so i got the roof and side skirts done, and got my wheels refurbished.

next i will do the bonnet but at the moment i'm rebuilding my engine. the majority of the car is fine with little bits hear and there, but it is like a 15 year old car now

• 1 year later...

well hopefully my thread won't get hijacked again. cars still running fine. after year so we'll see. now runnin gt spec hybrid, tt mani cheers mikey g, monster motorsport decat, filter relo, hks actuator, walbro fuelie, on standardish boost till i can afford management n front mount.

12092009004f.th.jpg

now lowered and new white grids are on way. maybe repaint green. dunno tohugh/

06122009045.th.jpg

cheers

• 1 year later...

well no pics as cameras on loan. picking up a panhard rod, some tasty wheels and a bride seat rail thurs. sold my toms kit fto mitch a while back. since then i've got some bc's and running a bar on emb with supporting shizzle. boost controllers broke so in need of advice on a new ebc. anyone using a gizzmo of dave or profec b? pics once new things arrive.

well fitted td04 over weekend. little prob with rad n induction pipe but sacha is sorting it. heres a couple of pics. managed to sort the low boost problem with my mbc. so running.6 and its brill. can't wait for ebc n mapped.

16022011238.jpg

16022011239.jpg