nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

well i thought it was time to start a project thread now im starting to get a lil more money to myself each month

i first brought my gt turbo ep82 about 2 months ago now and ive had the biggest grin on my face ever but now i want to start changing it abit

photo2-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Photo0802.jpg

first day i picked it up we left norwich at 4am to get to dorset poole for around 9'oclock after looking over the car test driving it etc i decided to buy it i picked it up for £2200 which was a fairly good deal i thought, it had recently had all the cv joints etc done, but that day was the day of fast show so off i set to northampton, then eventually back home when disaster struck, i lost compression in the engine had the car 1 FREAKING DAY and i thought id blown it up , well luckily for me after taking it and getin it tested etc and diagnosed it turned out to be a simple £62 cambelt job and away i went again :thumbsup:

well here is the spec of the gt atm:

Engine:

Grill mounted Induction kit

Full de-cat through exhaust system

random brand BOV

Exedy Organic Clutch Kit

Blitz Boost gauge

HKS Turbo timer

HKS Actuator

Autobahn Front Mount Intercooler

Autobahn Exhaust Manifold

Suspension:

White line Anti lift kit

Shocks and lowering springs (unknow...n Jap brand)

Interior Styling:

Apexi boost gauge

fuel/oil ratio gauge

Exterior Styling:

None

Wheels & Tyres:

White Rota Sub Zeros on spec 2 tyres

Brakes:

3g 10 groves disk

Mintex 1144 Brake Pads

Jap Tuning stainless steel brake lines on front

ICE

Alpine Cd/Ipod Unit

Standard Front Speaker and 6x9s In The Rear

so today i decided i wanted to strip the rear and get it all carpeted and the 6x9's mounted in the middle etc all ready for my lovely harnesses to go in and what a mission it was , first of all i went to B&Q got the wood then went about cutting it to shape me n a mate took ages to try n do this then wen we finished we realised we should of just layed the boot liner down and it was perfect shape well anyway here are a few pics of todays work ^_^, yes its a DIY job so its not 100% but let me know wat you guys think

photo.jpg

for people who have stipeed it what have you done about all the gaps/holes in the plastic surrounds ?

all carpeted and 6x9s mounted

photo3.jpg

and finally the finished result

photo4.jpg

and yes i realise its a different colour but it was the closest i could find after hunting for a few days on the forums,breakers topics and internet

i have some harnesses in the post this miunte so as soon as they are in ill get more pics up

Edited by nazzurro19
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

couple of small updates i thought id share with you guys

i recently win a bid off ebay on some LUKE 3 point harnesses won the bid at £103 inc delivery for the pair which i thought was a right bargain heres a pic of em fitted

photo3-1.jpg

was really easy to fit bar the one which i needed to fit to the rail, bearing in mind i started these at 10:40 pm so was quite dark in the end i gave up n connected it to a wire going underneath my seat,

after driving around for a few days i was getting pretty fed up of having to clip each part in seperately when on the road so decided to sell up , i got back the money i bought em for, so went into SCA and ordered some brand new ones this time with eye bolts , total = £104 so i should of just brought em brand new to start with (lesson learnt)

so here are the new harnesses :)

photo2-3.jpg

and yeah i notice my finger in the pic :lol: lol

• 2 weeks later...

brought a new camera recently so heres some tester pics, not much of an update as yet but there are some products on there way to me now for a better update :thumbsup:

bestpic2.jpg

i also cleaned, polished , waxed and hoovered the car today and then finally took off all the crappy vehicle works stickers :thumbsup:

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

here is one of slave labour :rolleyes:

IMG_1719.jpg

and finally this is what happend to me while parked at work, some guy in a 2010 audi reversed into me, his excuse was "his reversing sensors stopped beeping so he carryed on reversing "?

IMG_1728.jpg

only a cracked foglight, broken bumper clips and some paint damage

small update

bought a panhard off a fellow member turkish91 (top bloke)

here it is fitted

panardfitted.jpg

and here is the standard one

standardrod.jpg

quite alot off differences in weight, thickness and the fact the original is holow lol

after doing the panhard bar ithought id give the car a check over and after taking off one of my wheels i noticed this :)

brakepads.jpg

not good lol so now i may aswell get new rear discs and pads all round , although i did notice i have blue braided lines

after this i decided to spend the rest of the day on the car so first of all it needed tidying up so i removed my front mesh as it was rusty as hell

i then decided to do something diferent with the grile , i cut it out sanded it down, dremmeled the lip off and then "wet n dry" it til it was ready for some primr

after the primer i then painted it in 040 super white :)

and here is the finished result after a few layers and some lacquer

respray.jpg

while waiting for the paint to dry i decided it was time to clean under the bonnet so out came the presure washer :) and my car still started afterwards lol#

pressrewashed.jpg

so all in all a busy day , i also sorted out the ecu and electrics as they were hanging about lookin messy, i also removed my front seat belts and anchors and fitted in my head unit cover :)

a few more lil things to come , im crrently waiting for a rocker cover to be painted white with ble detail and im also going to be spraying the front strut white, hope you liked the update and tell me what you think of the front grille

one last pix

fmic.jpg

AIR HORNS LOL!!!

• 3 weeks later...

just a small update recently bought some grooved rear discs, pads and front pads etc all ready to go on but ive had to buy a new caliper and wheel bearings waiting on these to come thruogh so i can get the car back on the road! ive also got a rocker cover geting painted and ready to go on, will post pics asap

well tbh they aint loud at all, haha i had a women pull out infront of me and stop in a box stop junction i sat there holding the hooters down and she dint even hear/notice me :) look mean though with the front mount lol ;)

well made some more progress on the car yesterday, fitted all the new braided lines front and rear, fitted the new hawk pads on the front and the ebc's on the rear also fitted my new grooved rear discs.

also noticed i need some new front grooved soon :thumbsup: not good more money lol anyway here are some pics

front with new lines and pads

photo3-3.jpg

rears with new lines and pads and discs

photo1.jpg

WOOT WHILE WRITING THIS MY NEW CALIPER JUST TURNED UP FOOK YEAH CAR BACK ON THE ROAD TODAY 1!!!!!! yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

also i decided to paint the rest of my calipers and carriers black due to the new one i bought being done in VHT black

ohh my god!! i forgot to add my wheels haha - well while all the wheels were off decided to give em a real clean using some special wheel acid formula and this is how they turned out

before the clean : excuse the ass ! :) lol

photo-3.jpg

rear of wheels

photo12.jpg

front of wheels

photo2-4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

recently been havin a few turbo issues, but after todays rolling road found it it wasnt fuel cut i was hitting it was spark problems

here is my bhp read out

cb8129d3.jpg

the only other updates again small things with me car is

this very cute lil turboziller thanks to LUKE ;) top guy

78a00c88.jpg

and my last update for this week is some antitheft valve caps

http://www.gpastyling.co.uk/_gfx/products/...CK%20-%20GP.JPG

got these goodies through the post so should hopefully sort out my "misfiring" problem

it not a new dizzy and rotor arm

09dd17ba.jpg

magnecore leads in blue :)

NGK iridium heat 7 and lastly some nice new front discs

lil up date

today i fitted the new front discs

1db41499.jpg

hmmm shiny B)

and the new leads and plugs and it seems to have sorted my misfiring problem im now not getting that stuttery feeling after 0.6 boost sioooooo wooooop B) yeah

still got a sexy earthing kit to fit thanks to amjad and then my stainless steel dials

i also sent my rocker cover and strut to be powder coated sooo that shud tart the engine bay up

• 2 weeks later...

new update got my rocker cover and front strut powder coated from a member off here ollie ryan

top service cheap to use and very reliable good communication and very happy with the work

heres the pics

strut.jpg

rockercover.jpg