As pretty much most of you know my old N/a is now long gone and in a scrapyard somewhere :) Bloody missing that car big time!!

My Old N/a thread for those that want a read

Liam's N/a Project

But anyway enough of that im off to pick up its bigger brother in the morning :D Cannot bloody wait

2346117-3e.jpg

2346117-1e.jpg

2346117-2e.jpg

Only have the advert pics at the minute, but im definatly going to be photo whoring it when i pick it up.

Plans are to make it look like a absolute track weapon, but try to keep it as mint as my old one. Going to be a very long and slow project though as im going to be broke for a good few months.

Liam

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Happy your back in a starbo mate good luck with it B)

Cheers Craig!

amazing dude :p that 'neverbeen' sticker needs to go though lol

Oh i know mate, tell me about it hate never been stickers with a passion, will be getting all the silly little stickers removed as soon as i get a chance. lol.

Looks awesome mate, you picking it up tomorrow? :)

Cheers Luke, and yes mate picking it up tomorrow morning :D

Enjoy Liam ;) an see ya a week on saturday B)

Cheers John and yes mate, ill pop in tomorrow and get you booked so we dont take too much work on lol.

good man! u deserve it dude! Just LukeSR that needs to join the group now of us locals :)

She looks great! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh!

Cheers Matt! Let me know when your next down in Hucknall and ill pop up and give you guys a hand ;)

Awesome!!!

Cheers Dan! :D

looks mint mate, never seen such clean headlight lol

where are you picking it up from?

lol Headlights are being replaced with the ones from my N/A too i think as they are pretty much brand new.

And its in Worcester mate so quite journey back to Nottingham which should be fun in the rain :D

Ahh this is the first one i went to see when i started looking for a V! Its amazingly tidy and well looked after! Was nearly going to buy it. Got yourself a minter there!

If you dont mind me asking did you get him much lower than £3500?