PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

Ok,so afta owning a black Sr and not putin up a build thread then writing it off,while serving my ban hav bought a white Sr and this time it wil b massive! many things planned for this future monster!so without further ado,here was my old 1...DSCF1088.jpg
and now heres my new 1....this is how i bought it from kent....Photo0124.jpgPhoto0120.jpg
it came with an AFR and oil/water temp gauges, honda CRX buckets,rear cage,momo steerin wheel, TRS 3point harness,front GT strut brace,rear completely stripped,jap back box,braided front n rear brake lines!im sure thers sumthin else but my minds blank lol more pix of interior cumin soon.
so far I've added glanza skirts,de-badged it,bump strips removed,glanza rear bumper added,clear lenses,glanza tailgate cumin soon and a couple of tasty body parts cumin very soon smile.png wil update as and wen i can......
this is how it stands today until i get said parts above....
Photo0145.jpg
Photo0188.jpg
opinions welcome guys

Edited by PaulStarletSR
  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate,thers a couple of things needin sorted with it that the previous owner made a total arse of, but i love these cars and wil hav this seriously stunnin wen dun.

my target is middle of nxt may wen i get my license back,dont wana b drivin a haf finishd car,not a good look lol

looks like its gonna be intresting dude. let me know if any of the parts your fixing are stupid little parts as i have an n/a about to go to the scrap yard with most standard parts left on it.

Russell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you came a long way lol,

thats the one i was gona swop with my salmon before i blew it up, got down to buisness n then he sent me pics and i thought hmm looks abit tacky, but looks alrite?

this was on swapz.co.uk

you came a long way lol,

thats the one i was gona swop with my salmon before i blew it up, got down to buisness n then he sent me pics and i thought hmm looks abit tacky, but looks alrite?

this was on swapz.co.uk

yeh sure did mate,was on ebay, the previous owner traded it in at a garage for a mk4 golf tdi,it was a bit shockin wen i got it,the previous owner mustv read a halfords guide to car moddin with certain things hed dun but shes startin to take shape now,fresh pix cumin this weekend

• 4 weeks later...

these turned up the otha day...........Photo0301.jpg

and had these for a couple of weeks,just ready for me to pull my finger out and get them sprayed and on the car..........Photo0266.jpg

so many excitin things hapenin soon.next on the list is glanza bootlid,get newer N/A lights and bonnet, id workz cruise wings and glanza lights.then afta that, its engine time baby!! :)

the last owner uprated the shox n springs n put them on way too tight so wil hav anutha go at fittin coillys afta work 2moz,fingers crossed i get them on, its so fuckin frustratin them sitin 10metres from the car n everytime i try remove old shox i get grazed knuckles lol

leaverage aswell mate, if you had a wheel bar it would pop off.

if you wernt so far out of the way outside dumbarton id peel over and give you a hand + drop that tailgate off.

thats a mcminty fresh update,

wheels wise what are you aiming for?