thought i would start my own thread to show my progress on my n/a. most of you know what it looks like as im carrying on from where keirz left off.

here is the keirz old thread for those who havnt seen it

keirzs old thread click me.

well im in charge now!!! keirz has took his wheels of it but im using his glanza alloys for now.

Picture152.jpg

got some new alloys to go on which i will take pics of later.

keirz clayed the car down for me today, while i polished, here are the results.

Picture150.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture141.jpg

pretty good results i think.

more updates to follow soon, due to me buying this car we have way too many cars now to fit on the drive. heres a pic of 3 of them.

Picture143.jpg

hope you like. plenty of update to follow. thanks for looking, all comments welcome.

liam

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tidy motor Liam, I look forward to seeing what you do with her. I think a small spoiler would look smart :) (PM me if you want a Sportif one because my mate has a spare!)

I wouldn't mind having them three cars parked in front of my house!! :p

Ps Car looks uber clean B)

Cheers for the comment Idrees.

Not really feelin a spoiler at the moment mate, it not on the list so it can wait but you never no.

And yeah mate it is nice lookin out my bedroom window, and seeing the three beasts sitting there, it makes me smile. lol

Cheers for the comments guys.

@ Enzo. Cheers mate i have a lot of plans but not sure wheather they'll go ahead. i basically want to make it a handling/suspension beast. As engine mods are a no go at the moment.

@ Rob , yes mate im still there. Thats what half a million pounds looks like. lol.

@ Sparky, No the wheel plan is already planned mate, and it dosen't involve white alloys.

Right a little update, of my new purchases.

Picture089.jpg

Here are my minty fresh SR Speedlines courtesy of SiCaln. I have big plans for these wheels but i am not gonna reveal them yet.

Picture091.jpg

and my second purchase was a rocker cover cheers MJ i'm planning on creating myself a funky new one. Already started with the cleaning and got my older bro to start on my design. What do you reckon?

Picture092.jpg

I quite like it an dont no wheather to leave it or continue

Comments apprciated

Liam

The pics dont really do it justice honestly. Its more of a burn your eyes out lime green. For those of you who dont know im continuing the lime green theme that Keirz started, and the rocker cover kinda continues this theme.

Still need to book my wheels in though, i think they'll look cool when im finished with them. But as i said above i aint reveling anything yet.

Cheers for comments

Liam

Lovely car dude looks great :p

as for the rocker cover i really like the colour, the only thing i would poss do is, do the Toyota writing in a diff colour to break it up a bit :p

keep up the good work pal and i look forward to seeing future updates.

cheers for comments guys they are appriciated

@ Nick p - thought about breaking it up with summit but it got sprayed an i was like i love it in just lime green, very different. However a new plan has been thought up today and i think this will make it look better sooo...

@ SiCaln - no worries mate, repiled back.

cheers Gaz, it better look clean after how long me and Keirz spent cleaning it. lol

nie update Liam bro!!!!!!! some real nice purchases there!!!!!! that colour is well different i like it!!!! would love to see a pic that shows its true colour tho! perhaps black on the 'toyota' writing and the strips, black against the lime green would look sexual!!!!!!!!

keep it up dude!

Phil.

Cheers Nanglebadger, i will try to get a better pic when i get some time. People keep tempting me with these rocker cover ideas, however i think my new idea is a winner so im gonna have a word with my bro to try to get him to do it.