So its been a long time coming. ( 2 years to be exact ) But yesterday I finally purchased my first glanza and I absolutely LOVE it. Boost is so addictive.

It's come with some small modifications to begin with and has the cleanest interior. I have relatively big plans for it in the future but for now I plan on just enjoying it ( famous last words lol )

Spec list:

HKS Hi-Power SIlent

HID conversion

TRD carbon clock surround

OEM LSD

Front and rear strut braces

HKS mushroom filter

HKS SSQV BOV

HKS turbo timer

Unsure on brand of wheels

KYB Shocks and apex lowering springs

Blitz 60mm boost gauge

Anyway heres some pictures of it! :D

image_zpsnjcmuswe.jpeg

First on the agenda was a good clean

image_zpsorsxai1h.jpeg

image_zpsmjzwjubd.jpeg

image_zpslamvzgfh.jpeg

image_zpsqcsxwu6a.jpeg

image_zps44piy9gq.jpeg

Look forward to your comments! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was imported in 2007 as far as I'm aware but roughly 60000 miles so it's not too shabby! Found out today I have a crack in my exhaust manifold and a blow in my exhaust which isn't surprising as I'm pretty sure it's been on since it was imported, it certainly looks like it haha! Definitely has plenty of potential and I can't wait to get started with some nice mods! Next month is new manifold and cat back though! Going to go with the jperformance ones from tuning developments. They're stainless steel and nicely braced and have a year warranty so it should do nicely untill I can afford something slightly better. Who knows might even go td04 in the future! 😄 Haha

Looks clean :) Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Going to go with the jperformance ones from tuning developments. They're stainless steel and nicely braced and have a year warranty so it should do nicely untill I can afford something slightly better. Who knows might even go td04 in the future! Haha

Avoid Jperformance manifolds, they are very cheap stainless and will give you more aggro. They crack very easily / quickly. Look at WEPR in the traders section, they are not particularly pricey for a ct9 replacement. :)

Looks nice and clean.. Good purchase. Will always have a soft spot for a white V

Thanks very much mate. I love it! Ordered some wax this morning so it will be getting a full detail this weekend! You got a r32 skyline? Gtst or gtr? Way jealous lol

Exhaust should be easily repairable plus SS can be cleaned up to look new.

I'd say don't be too rushed to td04.

An ECU upgrade along side an adjustable actuator is all you need to liven it up nicely!

You would think that mate but it's had plates welded on it before and it's had exhaust tape on it for god knows how long. I'm taking it round to my partners dads garage as he has a lift and a welder and will see what he can do! Will take photos so you can all see how rotten it is haha. I don't think there's any good solid metal to weld tbh and it's right on the mid pipe flange!

Thanks for the comments mate

Looks clean :) Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Avoid Jperformance manifolds, they are very cheap stainless and will give you more aggro. They crack very easily / quickly. Look at WEPR in the traders section, they are not particularly pricey for a ct9 replacement. :)

First of all thanks very much mate! I've read your build thread so many times lol that engine bay is just something of dreams!

Secondly I will definitely take that on board will take a look at them tonight when I'm done work!

Thanks very much mate. I love it! Ordered some wax this morning so it will be getting a full detail this weekend! You got a r32 skyline? Gtst or gtr? Way jealous lol

I do mate.. 32 GTST type M... It's actually sold pending the lad coming to pick it up... Just bought a house and the skyline will just eat money when it comes to buying mods.

I do mate.. 32 GTST type M... It's actually sold pending the lad coming to pick it up... Just bought a house and the skyline will just eat money when it comes to buying mods.

Ah mate sounds lovely! I bet it's got a lovely sound to it. Shame you've had to sell up its really not the best the whole house nonsense is it? Me and my partner are starting to save this year once the v is where I want it though haha! You got plans to get something else JDM? Maybe even another glanza?

Ah mate sounds lovely! I bet it's got a lovely sound to it. Shame you've had to sell up its really not the best the whole house nonsense is it? Me and my partner are starting to save this year once the v is where I want it though haha! You got plans to get something else JDM? Maybe even another glanza?

All will be revealed soon;)

So today I came home from work to find a box from amazon containing some autoglym HD wax. So the car should be getting this done hopefully at the weekend. In other news my exhaust has taken a shit! Luckily my partners dad is a mechanic so dropped the car off at his tonight and he's going to sort it for me so I can pick it up after work tomorrow. I miss my little V so much and its only been gone like an hour! Can't understand how some of you lads manage to survive months without them, it must drive you crazy! Had some guy in a mk1 mx5 trying to race me tonight aswell so naturally even with my exhaust hanging off i had to chop him.

Anyway hopefully in the next few weeks there should be some more exciting updates. Will take photos of before and after waxing so you can all see the results! :)

First of all thanks very much mate! I've read your build thread so many times lol that engine bay is just something of dreams!

Secondly I will definitely take that on board will take a look at them tonight when I'm done work!

Thanks mate! No worries, let me know if you need a hand with anything else.

Can't understand how some of you lads manage to survive months without them, it must drive you crazy!

Haha mines been off the road over a year now! Im am just about getting the itch to drive it again.

Looks really tidy dude! That TD04 craving will come sooner than expected! ;) I never thought I'd bother... Can't believe I didn't do it sooner haha

Thanks very much mate I appreciate it! I'm really think I will td04 but might just try and pick up a hybrid ct9 and enjoy that for the summer months and once the weather gets rubbish again I might td04! but like you say mate it might become something I need to do sooner! Haha is that an s14 in your picture? Think I might have read your build thread? Not 100% sure lol I've read like all of them

Good to see Dales old car on the forum!

It's also had the air con removed by the way mate

Yeah man dale was a nice guy and he's kept the car in well good condition. Yeah I totally remember him telling me that just completely slipped my mind when I wrote the build thread I was just so excited and exhausted haha. Thanks for the comment man

Thanks mate! No worries, let me know if you need a hand with anything else.

Haha mines been off the road over a year now! Im am just about getting the itch to drive it again.

Cheers mate where are you in relation to Windsor? Just wondering if there's anyone about would love to meet up one night and have a look around some other Vs and see what people have done to there's!

Aw man that must be killing your. It is such a monster though I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Ah not far from me then! I saw the car in bedford when the bloke had just imported it!

That's awesome mate cool to know you saw it then! You still in Bedford? Would be good to get some sorta meet up going once everyone's car is going haha

Thanks very much mate I appreciate it! I'm really think I will td04 but might just try and pick up a hybrid ct9 and enjoy that for the summer months and once the weather gets rubbish again I might td04! but like you say mate it might become something I need to do sooner! Haha is that an s14 in your picture? Think I might have read your build thread? Not 100% sure lol I've read like all of them

Yeah that's what I planned to do, got hybrid CT9 and then a year or so later go TD04... Then a mate of mine took me out in his TD04 GT (all be it forged aswell) and I literally went home and bought the TD04 kit off WEPR... It's just such a well suited turbo to the 4efte!

Yeah that's my PS13, you may have done mate, there's a build thread for it going :)

Yeah that's what I planned to do, got hybrid CT9 and then a year or so later go TD04... Then a mate of mine took me out in his TD04 GT (all be it forged aswell) and I literally went home and bought the TD04 kit off WEPR... It's just such a well suited turbo to the 4efte!

Yeah that's my PS13, you may have done mate, there's a build thread for it going :)

Well I would also go TD04 but currently saving for going on holiday and the car seriously needs an alarm upgrade.. as in it pretty much doesn't have an alarm :sad: lol so thats getting payed for in around a few weeks time! So hybrid ct9 life it shall be for a while haha. I can imagine that was an absolute animal though!

It looks gorgeous mate! I definitely have read it in that case! :)