Did you adjust the height at all? Oh dear Look forward to seeing it on Sunday

Thanks mate looking forward to seeing your red beast too! You heading down the m40? Might end up seeing you on the way could convoy or something! Yeah raised it up a tad as the tyres I have are quite high profile!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate looking forward to seeing your red beast too! You heading down the m40? Might end up seeing you on the way could convoy or something! Yeah raised it up a tad as the tyres I have are quite high profile!

I had a feeling you would have to raise it as the car sat rather low! The way we go in means we won't be on the m40! Were all meeting on the a5 if you fancied a detour

I had a feeling you would have to raise it as the car sat rather low! The way we go in means we won't be on the m40! Were all meeting on the a5 if you fancied a detour

What time you guys meeting mate? And where abouts because I might do that depends how out of the way it is! What time you planning on getting there? I was going to get there for 7am to avoid queues 😂

What time you guys meeting mate? And where abouts because I might do that depends how out of the way it is! What time you planning on getting there? I was going to get there for 7am to avoid queues 😂

On the a5 mcdonalds, postcode is mk9 1dy, about 6 of us meeting there👍

• 4 months later...