• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Dan. So this starlet has the fat type distributor same as on my car. Was looking for a knock sensor, couldn't see/find it. Also got the dark green injectors, Corolla inlet manifold and better exhaust manifold.

I also noticed that this car has a factory no rear wiper hatch along with lower spoiler. Is this worth more than std rear hatch with wiper?

Where is the ECU on these cars?

Think this is a 96/97 car

• 2 weeks later...

OK tks mate, I'll have to get the injectors and full engine loom out then I guess. Hoping there is no knock sensor as not sure if my block has the threads for a knock sensor.

The exhaust manifold is different too, probably a better on the Glanza S.

injectors will fit straight in erm as for knock sensor i dunno you will have to check your block

exhaust is probably different alright its been that long since ive worked on one but as as an upgrade an obx manifold are the way to go

Got a pair of Glanza front wings without side indicator holes. Will it cause a problem not using that light as in fast flashing of indicators?

As for the above, indicators flash at normal speed without the side indicators.

Rear bumper & lip, rear hatch & Glanza spoiler, fuel door cover and drivers front wing sprayed in Blurple.

Loving this colour.

What's left is side skirts, front passanger wing, front bumper and Glanza S bonnet left to paint.

This coming week the skirts will be cut as required to fit a 5Door and painted.

Just transferred the shocks over from the S over ton mine and they are Tanabe Sustec Street shocks with red lowering springs. Forgot the make of the springs.

Edit - springs are Potenza R

Any good? They are a bit stiff but not silly low.

Edited by jeffrosie
  • 3 weeks later...