Hi, I would like to introduce myself..

I'm Jesse, from Groningen (northern Netherlands) and currently driving a Ep70 with 4efe swap. Also owned a Glanza V with hybrid set up, mapped at 197.3hp but I found out I fancy older models.

Having big plans on building the EP70, getting myself a forged 5efte with td04 to run about 250hp.

Here's a picture of my car, still under construction..

oa67mp.jpg

ixs8w1.jpg

And another parcel just arrived, I like the oem steering wheel but it's a bit too large for my taste. Also a bit slippery and would like to install a snap off hub to add some security

iwnfox.jpg

Thanks Pikey, these plans will take some time.. First off I will be fixing the bit of rust she has and taping in the whole loom because I hate the looks of wiring.

Also let my girlfriend coat the inside of my doors and trunk because to prevent rust. :p

Found some parts on the scrapyard which I needed. Still no luck in finding myself an oem cluster with tacho :(

IMAG00101_zpsrssr8hia.jpg

IMAG00421_zpsq0yifnxd.jpg

IMAG00431_zps0c1juybt.jpg

IMAG00471_zps4bc5gm9a.jpg

Edited by dubeam

Nice one! I've got 2 Turbo-S instrument clusters on it's way from Japan. One is already spoken for but the other one will be available once the pallets arrive in NL. I'm also expecting some Turbo-S & Si taillights and more JDM goodies :D

Ill be taking the cluster! it'll stay sort of oem on the outside but I really want a tacho. Could you send me a pm?

ps, pikey, the headers are custom celica headers. piping had to be relocated and custom made flange.

I don't think corolla manifold fit either, the holes of the cylinders won't fit. Not sure tho..

I have to mention it's really worth the money. adds a really nice sound and better flow. Also for the corolla inlet.

Edited by dubeam

Already made a decision on my wheel choice yesterday, couldn't choose between Rota OSR and Rota Flashbacks.

I think the flashbacks look better on the car (except the heart of the rim will be full black instead), also the offset is quite nice on these, 15x7 ET40

IMG-20160404-WA0083_zpsqlz81wmo.jpg

for the people wondering what OSR's look like:

IMG-20160404-WA0055_zpswyfjmu4b.jpg

Tyre size will be front 195 and rear 175 wide.

Edited by dubeam

Received my boss kit and snap off yesterday and installed it straight away, as I suspected there's some play in the snap off which I really hate. Since my veloce wheel is not that deep I don't want to use it without snap off, so i'm considering whether to use the snap off or not. Think I have to take it on a drive and see how it handles.

IMAG0056_zpsyqtol8zy.jpg

IMAG0057_zpsyozpekyp.jpg

Also still have a really nice 3 spoke deep-dish steering wheel laying around.. might use this one without snap-off..

IMAG0028_zpsppj5q0rx.jpg

Also, my car is lowered with D2 shocks in front. Rear is lowered with ep82 shocks and lowering springs. Bought myself polo 6n coils for the rear, just for the time being. When I'm upgrading my engine I will get myself some performance coils ofc..

machined the bottom down from 50mm to 28mm, will be using a 2mm rubber bushing on both ends.

166005_578306812321457_85602260062682532

So nice sleeper, keep it simple :p How fuel system is made? I made intank fuelpump system to my P7. You should do own project topic, this is going to lost here in "new members" area...