1987 "Artic granny" EP70

20160312_150802_zps56povtfx.jpg

This was my mission, add EE100 Corolla parts to Starlet carburator tank, don't wanna outtank pump or other boot systems. This is silent oem style and no extra problems in MOT.

20160312_150655_zpszzmgkqje.jpg

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New walls inside, fuelgauge sender had to keep, so that must remember to check before welding. I bended walls every direction and welded those together and on to bottom.

20160314_184546_zpspebtgdwu.jpg

Time to think which intank pump to use. Here was choises from up to down.

- Supra JZA80 2JZ-GTE

- Corolla EE80 4E-FE

- MR2 SW20 3S-GE x 2

Ended up to small Supra pump, because it fits straight to Corolla hanger and is very good pump under pressure and low volts. Enough good for 500hp little tuned Supra. Even that MR2 n/a pump is good for 245hp Gen3 3S-GTE, but aim is go over that...

20160401_161825_zpsjfvq6ch8.jpg

Same size fuel line in Supra as Corolla, also plug is same, Supras wires were thicker so. So fuel line gona be AN6. Fuel rail also standard 4E-FTE, no need for better now.

20160312_143939_zpsd2kfgpcw.jpg

Hopefully some perverts reads this shit, one post at time, so hard while driving. And target is forged 5E-FTE engine and trackcar to street with sleeper look. Only visual thing gona be rollgage and some low profile external things. Enjoy or hate, feel free to comment :)

Then I bougt EP91 4E-FE non abs axle with drumbrakes for 50. Basic mod for P7 owners, so better bushings and GT/Glanza brakes can added. First mod was panhard rod support change.

20160325_215037_zpsdjhoojyu.jpg