Rear shock lower bushing/arm 32>50mm

I have done axle modification (EP91>EP70) and made new wider cap there, 32mm to 50mm, so can use/test different shocks there. Still can use oem shocks with adapter, but was wondering if end up to Meister coils, can I have P8/9 rear coilovers with different dimentions? Why don' t You offer P7 coilover sets, because newer modell will fit, just even little info there, only few mm mod needed for car body :)

Do You sell parts separatly so I ordering set, can I have those with two setups, so could use those in normal axle? And lower tread parts were removable, not solid, so riding height can be adjusted?

20160402_005815_zpsqfjao9vq.jpg

We don't offer the P7 coilovers as there just aren't any real demand for them.

For owners who need to do extra work to make it fit, generally it isn't a problem.

Our coilovers lower brackets are fully threaded and removable, so you can change the ride height on them.

If you let me know what you need, i can see what we can do for you.

Jerrick

d2_sp34_zpsuvyieleo.jpeg

EP82/91 coilover fits, no problem with it :) Here is D2 sparepart example picture, just wanted to know if lower mount/bracket/shock thread is same and can order with wider 50mm bushing instead Starlet 32mm. Some other car mount is ok if it fits to Starlet shock. Does Meister have spareparts anyway, numbers, measurements, so man can mix and play "own" coilovers :)

I could ask these privat, but maybe somebody else wanna knows for fun :) And sorry my english, sometimes hard to find right technical words.

Ah right, if that is the case probably easier just to put a washer in between to fill the gap.

But MeisterR are for MeisterR only, so I know for a fact that D2 will have a different thread / pitch.

If there are demand and there is only a few changes, we can always make the parts for it.

The issue we have is we have not had any demand for EP70 coilovers.

So if anyone are interested, let me know.
I am happy to work something out if we have a few members interested.

Jerrick