Ukso cosplay? Could be interesting 😂 Standard nerf guns/wars. Something that we used to do years ago was an Easter egg hunt/trail. Series of cryptic clues with a hidden message or word at the end of all the trail?

Anything that doesn't involve drinking?

I'm not a drinker either so I'll just laugh at everyone else ;) I do believe we will have a few young ones with us to so some stuff to involve everyone would be good :)

There will also be club entries for club against club stuff that is run by jae themselves presuming that still happens with the change of venue :) No doubt Mr Bower will have the info for those closer to the time :) x

Edited by *Starlet_Babe*
  • 2 weeks later...

few drinking games that could be fun and get everyone involved.

Bite the Box

This is a hilariously funny drinking game to watch. Place a box on the floor. A player must reach down and pick it up with their mouth. The only thing that is allowed to touch the floor is your feet, and the only thing that is allowed to touch the bag is your mouth. If someone fails they must take a shot or chug a beer. After every round, cut off an inch from the top of the box and play again. This game is like limbo in reverse. How low can you go?

Celebrity Game

The first player starts with a celeb’s name , they can choose whether they want to include the last name or not. The group says: "HUNT!" The next player must now say a celeb’s name that starts with the last letter of the previous celebrity’s name. For example: 1st celebrity = Lady Gaga, (The group says: "HUNT!") the next celebrity’s name must now start with an "A" (last letter of Gaga) – 2nd celebrity = Adelle, (The group says: "HUNT!") the next celebrity’s name must start with an "E" (last letter of Adelle) – 3r celebrity’s name can be Emma Stone. This keeps going until a player either pauses too long (over 10 secs), repeats a name, doesn't know one, or speaks out of turn. they must take a penalty drink and the game continues.

Mr. Freeze

This is another funny drinking game. This game can be played throughout the entire party. One person is designated Mr. Freeze. At any point during the party he/she must freeze. Everyone that notices must follow suit. The last person to catch on must take a shot. A new Mr. Freeze is chosen.

Sip Sip Shot

An adult version of Duck Duck Goose. Everyone sits in a circle and one player goes around bopping people on the head, telling them to “sip.” Each bopped person takes a sip of their drink until the bopper choses someone to say “shot” to. The shot person has to leap up, chase the bopper around the circle, and try to tag them. If they succeed, they take over as bopper; if they do *not* succeed, they have to take a shot.

Edited by akyakapotter
  • 2 weeks later...

😂 I like Mr Freeze one and I've played the box one a few times.

Me and a few mates on holiday played Shark.

Anyone can shout shark, last one touching the floor has to take a shot! Safe to say we scaled a shit load of drink, especially launching ourselves onto bars 😅.

If you know the group well you can play buffalo. Everyone has to take their drink in their opposite hand. If you catch anyone with it in their correct hand you shout buffalo and they have to drain the contents of their drink.

John

😂 I like Mr Freeze one and I've played the box one a few times.

Me and a few mates on holiday played Shark.

Anyone can shout shark, last one touching the floor has to take a shot! Safe to say we scaled a shit load of drink, especially launching ourselves onto bars 😅.

If you know the group well you can play buffalo. Everyone has to take their drink in their opposite hand. If you catch anyone with it in their correct hand you shout buffalo and they have to drain the contents of their drink.

John

Awesome games shark sounds fun bring on jae I say :D Edited by akyakapotter