So I discovered that gt seats don't fit today. And it's obvious that ep91 exhaust's don't fit, the same with suspension. I know meister do coilovers for the 4paw but is there anywhere that does anything off the shelf for the ep95 (apart from japan).

So I discovered that gt seats don't fit today. And it's obvious that ep91 exhaust's don't fit, the same with suspension. I know meister do coilovers for the 4paw but is there anywhere that does anything off the shelf for the ep95 (apart from japan).

simple answer is no

Use the GT seat back bolted onto the 4paw seat base and rail, swap the fabric over. Easy days.

Exhaust wise is has to be custom, but you can get a 2.5" over the rear axle. Even with 4paw Meisters at the lowest setting.

Suspension, its only the rear which is different. Normal coilovers do fit, just the back can sit a little high.

Apart from that basically ever other mod you can do to a GT / Glanza you can do to a 4paw.

With the exceptions of,

Front lsd

Aftermarket arbs

Rear disc

Oem rear strut brace

Some aftermarket braces

Maybe some other shit.

Dont forget anything can be made custom to work :)

Use the GT seat back bolted onto the 4paw seat base and rail, swap the fabric over. Easy days.

Exhaust wise is has to be custom, but you can get a 2.5" over the rear axle. Even with 4paw Meisters at the lowest setting.

Suspension, its only the rear which is different. Normal coilovers do fit, just the back can sit a little high.

Apart from that basically ever other mod you can do to a GT / Glanza you can do to a 4paw.

With the exceptions of,

Front lsd

Aftermarket arbs

Rear disc

Oem rear strut brace

Some aftermarket braces

Maybe some other shit.

Dont forget anything can be made custom to work :)

Thanks for the info mate. Really helpful.