UKSO Clothing ORDERING INFO ADDED.

We already have club clothing that was created for the admin/moderator team and some interest was shown in more to be made. I just don't know how far it went from there..

Matt1878 - Are you able to find out how far it got please, Was it Josh that did the admin team ones? xx

I have seen a few posts lately asking about clothing and wondered if this could be considered brought to attention with the admin team.

I wondered if Josh would be interested in creating us some.....?

Sammie

Im not being rude but I assume other people are asking themselves the same thing.

Who actually are you?

One minute you'd never been seen before now it looks like your running the forum lol.

Last jae t-shirts and hoodies were made up with the ukso logo on them with usernames or real names on them. This was a good idea as jae was the ideal place to hand them out and everyone knew who was who.

If I remember right I don't think josh did the last lot of hoodies. The business was taken elsewhere.

Im not being rude but I assume other people are asking themselves the same thing.

Who actually are you?

One minute you'd never been seen before now it looks like your running the forum lol.

Sammie has been around the scene for quite a while as usually lurks rather than posts but has offered to take on some of the events organising as the admins are tied up in real life ATM. Back in the day she used to help out on tgtt to.

Edited by rob_bower

I have been around UKSO for 9 or so years and having my starlet for nearly ten years. As Rob states most of that time have lurked and added the odd post here and there during which time myself real life took over but currently my work and life situation has meant that I am able to be around and help get our events out and about and put skills to good use that have been hiding for a while.

Having been around a long while there are few things that I like to see and have seen various people mention over time :)

The one thing I do have a bit passion for is keeping a starlet presence at the shows but if I do something I like to do to the best that I can, so sorry peeps you will likely see me posting a lot more around the place over the coming months.....;)

If you check out the welcome section there is a welcome post to introduce myself to those who won't of seen me around....:) as my last welcome post is probably buried back in 2007/2008 :)

:) Any questions/queries or otherwise feel me to message me or admins :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Right lets see if we can make this work.

Prices are as follows.

T-shirts £9 ( Postage £2.30)

Hoody £15 ( Postage £3.50)

If buying both postage is just £3.50

For international postage please PM me.

If anyone wants to collect from me at JAE then there is no delivery charge but the deadline for orders to be collected at JAE is the 28th August.

Payments to: payments@ukstarletowners.com

To order please copy and PM me the following info once payment has been made.

ITEM:

USERNAME:

NAME FOR CHEST:

SIZE:

AMOUNT PAID:

SHIPPING NAME & ADDRESS: (or collecting at JAE)

For postage orders there will obviously be a slight delay as I will need to forward the order to the printers and then they will need to be printed and shipped so it could take around a week from ordering.

Edited by rob_bower

I have been around UKSO for 9 or so years and having my starlet for nearly ten years. As Rob states most of that time have lurked and added the odd post here and there during which time myself real life took over but currently my work and life situation has meant that I am able to be around and help get our events out and about and put skills to good use that have been hiding for a while.

Having been around a long while there are few things that I like to see and have seen various people mention over time :)

The one thing I do have a bit passion for is keeping a starlet presence at the shows but if I do something I like to do to the best that I can, so sorry peeps you will likely see me posting a lot more around the place over the coming months.....;)

If you check out the welcome section there is a welcome post to introduce myself to those who won't of seen me around....:) as my last welcome post is probably buried back in 2007/2008 :)

:) Any questions/queries or otherwise feel me to message me or admins :)

2016-08-15%2010.25.39_zps4t86b6j6.jpg