New turbo setup - few questions

Swapped a standard Ct9 turbo to a Hybrid with external wastegate, car sounds like its running healthy. turbo seems to be spooling up fine but only getting about 0.1bar on the boost gauge and the car doesnt really go over 40mph. I haven't got any engine management on at the moment (not actually running the car just took it a short run)

Any ideas why the car wont get more speed and lack of boost???

Fire ring not sure on as haven't had it apart, internal wastegate penny welded shut and all intercooler pipes are definitely on and i have the top vac line on external wastegate venting to atmosphere and bottom one to the turbo

Vac pipes dont really matter just now as they only cause the w/g to open, they would only be an issue if you were making too much boost.

First of all, is the turbo itself healthy? Is the turbine and compressor wheels both undamaged?

Secondly when you start the car and rev it at the throttle body with your hand can you hear the turbo spooling and making boost?

If yes to all of those then.....

Its looking almost certain like you have a boost leak somewhere though. Did you make sure to refit your mani gaskets and the hot pipe gasket? If you did then theres a pretty good chance you have a loose connection somewhere on your boost pipes where pressure is escaping.

If you put your hand under the screamer at idle can you feel fumes?

Also what kind of wastegate is it? I had similar issues when I fitted mine, would only make 0.3 bar. Turned out to be the wastegate spring, even tho I bought a .7 one. Those eBay wastegate springs are dung.

Could also try a bleed valve and see if it improves any

Tial copy wastegates are very often shit, my friend purhaced six Tial 38mm copys and one was holding boost. He is testing antilag systems and price was so cheap and not so important parts if copy fails. For wastegate never copy, unless you have deep pockets...

20160409_131239_zpspup6xkgs.jpg

Which one is copy, couldn't see it nothing difference when comparing both in my hands. Very good copy, problem is inside. If you have use one of these, you may have problem here, take a google search :/

20160430_000316_zpsvimz3rru.jpg

Real fake my blue, first number on list :) Already know that it's fake, got it free from my friend. This is working, but maybe don't take any risk to blow engine or then I do with one extra 4E n/a :)