Only when warmed up, first start the car and it sits at 8-900rpm after a couple of minutes running it goes up to 11-1200. Check vacs and all the obvious, engine temp sensor? Not running icv as on wepr inlet.

Any help greatly appreciated thanks.

As you have taken the icv off your ecu will be confused will definitely need to get it mapped to correct it think an emu will do it at an minimum standalone would be best obviously. One way to test it when the problem happens disconnect the plug from the tps see if it makes a difference.

hey, i had this problem on my N/A starlet - i fixed it by removing the air filter housing so you can get to the throttle body. Then remove the ICV switch/magnet located just under the throttle body

Try twisting the now exposed valve from behind this switch, if it's really solid thats your problem. To fix it, just spray some carb cleaner/brake cleaner etc/ into the hole just before the throttle butterfly until it's full, then start wiggling this valve back and forth until it moves freely, put it all back together and take it for a bit of a blast. Car might stall a few times and be a little unhappy but after 10 mins of driving it'll be fine and back to normal.