*Interest Post* The Fast Car Festival Donington 30/31st July 2016

The Fast Car Festival Donington 30/31 July 2016

The Fast Car Festival takes place on the last weekend in July and will feature cars from all over the world, with the honoured marque for the inaugural event being Lotus. Yet as well as the cars, the focus is as much on having fun, with a live stage and a full-on festival atmosphere.

Among the highlights of the show will be displays, live demonstrations and car collections from around the world, filling Donington’s vast infield and paddock areas. There will also be the finest classic, performance and motorsport machinery from all manufacturers, along with a significant club display area.

The high-octane event will offer a weekend of sights, smells and sounds from performance motoring past, present and future. The famous Donington circuit will see plenty of track action, with performance cars of all shapes, ages and sizes being put through their paces to please the crowds. Be it classic, retro, current or future, if it’s fast and has four wheels, then it will be found at The Fast Car Festival. Hot hatches, sports and hypercars and even the future of performance from Formula E racers will take to the track.

Away from the thrills and spills of the track, visitors will be able to soak up the atmosphere of the festival, with music, food and dress evoking every great motoring nation and trend from across the world. The main party will get underway on the Saturday night, though, with licensed bars and a brilliant selection of live bands, followed by appearances from club DJs and an evening of party music.

Club Weekend Camping Ticket - £35 per person
Includes show entry on Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st July and camping on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th July

Club Show Entry Ticket - £30 per person (no camping)
Includes show entry only on Saturday 30th July and Sunday 31st July

There appears no option for single day tickets for car clubs.

Up to TWO children aged 14 and under FREE with each paying adult. Additional children £5 each.

If you are interested in going please let your interest show below and if camping or no camping.

There needs to be a minimum of five cars for a stand.

1. akyakapotter

Edited by *Starlet_Babe*

I'm going to go to this, don't own a starlet though:-( so will be in my Toyota caldina and looking at the price for tickets for weekend camping for me is £40 then to display my car Individual Display is £30 on top.

Wish I new of a retro club stand that was going then I wouldn't have to pay £30 haha.

***LIMITED TIME ONLY***

Club cars go FREE - saving £35 (please note this includes car and driver entry, any additional passengers must purhcase an entry ticket)

Please Note: This does not include camping, a ticket will need to be purchased in addition to this

Club Show Entry Ticket - £30 per person (no camping) NOW FREE!

Up to TWO children aged 14 and under FREE with each paying adult. Additional children £5 each.

Got my car in with the retro paddock, I contacted retro mag, they are sending me my pass for free and camping free,

Don't have to pay a thing just show my car.

***LIMITED TIME ONLY***

Club cars go FREE - saving £35 (please note this includes car and driver entry, any additional passengers must purhcase an entry ticket)

Please Note: This does not include camping, a ticket will need to be purchased in addition to this

Club Show Entry Ticket - £30 per person (no camping) NOW FREE!

Thanks hun, I saw this on an email today to....I have a feeling bookings are lagging as people are seeing 60.00 for a show and camping a bit much....plus by having to pay for a whole weekend some people just prefer a one day thing........again if we get the interest I'll wack up the details but its not looking promising...:(

• 2 weeks later...