Removing the dash clock on an ep70

Yes it possible to take it out. There is plastic clips both side, first try bend lower part little bit with very small screwdriver and slide bigger ander that plastic. Try get it litle bit out and then try screwdriver to side. Use rubber cloves also to pul it out, hand inside box. That dasboard is very sort, so be careful without damagin it. Hands wont fit behind dasboard, that is sure.

Here You can see why not possible push from back. I just taked my clock surround away, because wanted to take dash out for spare part, one screw is behind that clockbox.

20160508_142228_zpsujtptoq9.jpg

20160518_061603_zpspsludmxj.jpg

Sorry, wrong info about side clips, there is two up and two down, lower need to bend up first.

I looked this morning from my gray Starlet, whic have installed Corolla clock, panel is destroyed when cutted box away and lost one clip also.

20160518_061648_zpslsh1gcj5.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

20160518_061603_zpspsludmxj.jpg

Sorry, wrong info about side clips, there is two up and two down, lower need to bend up first.

I looked this morning from my gray Starlet, whic have installed Corolla clock, panel is destroyed when cutted box away and lost one clip also.

20160518_061648_zpslsh1gcj5.jpg

Thank you very much for the info! Sadly, I was unable to remove it. As I'm trying to take it out, it feels like I'm forcing it a lot and don't really want to break it. Oh well, maybe I'll find a way somehow. Sorry for taking so long to reply :(

• 2 weeks later...

Your welcome. Why are You taking it away anyway? Corolla clock don't fit straight, it have to cutted also and it just laying there without screws, and no plug for clock, robbed it from cluster wiring.

Your welcome. Why are You taking it away anyway? Corolla clock don't fit straight, it have to cutted also and it just laying there without screws, and no plug for clock, robbed it from cluster wiring.

I actually managed to take it out and yes, sadly it doesn't fit. I even had the plastic cover from a corolla, thought that maybe it would fit somehow :C