My glanza has been smoking these days as the weathers have warmed up,

If i drive normal and use minimal turbo there is no smoke, but once the turbo is used i can see a mist of smoke from my side mirror and i when i come to a standstill on idle i can see some smoke coming from the exhaust.

The oil smell is really strong after use of turbo.

I put a video of me revving it and you can see the ammount of smoke.

Im thinking its the turbo but people are telling me all sorts of things like valve stem seals and piston rings.

The engine is forged and done about 8000-9000miles.

https://youtu.be/iHXwyK4o5gU

I just had the same problem mate, and was told valve stem oil seals but thats more when your idling when hot. Just take the down pipe off the hot side and crack the clamp off and removed the cold side of the turbo. You should see a little oil on the exhaust blades and behind the blades/cover plate where the oil seal is, this drips round behind the clamp. If not then maybe valve stem seals but you can get an over head valve spring compresser and do them with the head still on the car.

Mine also does it on hot idle aswell but only after the turbo has been used,

Ill check this week and have a look athe turbo the way you described and let me see if there is any oil.

Its really annoying and i dont want to damage my forged engine.

Thanks

Your describing the same symptoms as mine mate so fingers crossed, Liam Doyle from Midland turbos just had my turbo picked up from my house rebuilt and delived back In 3 days for around £180 so it's not to bad.