Garry smith/ Trackgt

Item not received and he's ignoring my messages asking for the tracking information he promised me. Looks like a few people have had issues with him in the past but he keeps making a new account

• 2 weeks later...

See all this scamming going on these days and people are still complaining on Facebook about the minimum post rule and the only 3 members of uksc that jump on every single post about this club well they really are a special bunch 😂

He'll get what's coming to him, those sort of people always do in the end. Ive always been really careful about buying items on forums and FB, took a chance on a new member and it backfired. Will be taking more care in the future.

See all this scamming going on these days and people are still complaining on Facebook about the minimum post rule and the only 3 members of uksc that jump on every single post about this club well they really are a special bunch

Ive had these comments PM'd to me many times now. :thumbsup:

lol

• 3 months later...

This was last year, let the dispute duration lapse because he kept saying he would post it, there weren't any complaints against him so I never doubted that he would post it, he never ignored my messages and would reply, anyway it's done, I hope the money served him well, I ended up buying another vanity tray from JAUCE, total damage £350 for one vanity tray!