Hi, I have decided to start a build thread for my track car. I have had the car for over 3 years now and have done various track days at Cadwell Park and have Donington booked later in the year.

It isn't the quickest on the straights but it likes the corners and is the cheapest fun at most of the days I have done!

Despite the straight line speed I have done RWYB at York Raceway for fun and plan on doing some runs at Santa Pod on the weekend of Japshow this year.

The current spec of the car is

Engine-

Corolla inlet manifold

Blitz panel filter

Mongoose S/S exhaust

Chassis-

BC Coilovers

Front and rear strut braces

6.5 x 15 Rota Flight alloy wheels

185/45/15 Nankang NS-2 tyres

Brakes-

Black Diamond drilled and grooved front discs

Black Diamond front pads

Black Diamond braided hoses

Dot 5.1 brake fluid

Exterior-

TTE rear spoiler

replica TTE front splitter

Interior-

Rollcage

Cobra Clubman bucket seats

Sabelt harnesses

Momo steering wheel

Plans for the future include plastic windows, poly bushes then maybe an engine conversion.

As I bought the car

post-14602-0-31289600-1464796846_thumb.j

A few more recent pics

post-14602-0-70454900-1464796929_thumb.jpost-14602-0-30538000-1464796959_thumb.jpost-14602-0-11184200-1464797018_thumb.jpost-14602-0-14235000-1464797052_thumb.jpost-14602-0-65025600-1464797082_thumb.jpost-14602-0-79690300-1464797134_thumb.jpost-14602-0-89849200-1464797159_thumb.jpost-14602-0-76342900-1464797186_thumb.j

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is awesome mate!! Unfortunately not seem you at cadwell yet would be fun to have a play. Going on 18th of August in the SR. Also doing Blyton park on the 24th of July. Let me know any future track days at cadwell will try book.

This is awesome mate!! Unfortunately not seem you at cadwell yet would be fun to have a play. Going on 18th of August in the SR. Also doing Blyton park on the 24th of July. Let me know any future track days at cadwell will try book.

Thanks, I'm busy on the August date but will see if I can come along to Blyton and say hello and will let you know of any others I book, probably be later in the year.

Looks fun! I'm Near Grimsby too! Guessing you don't take it on the road?

It is fun and road legal but usually just drive it to and from the track, got another starlet for everyday as too old for the uncomfortable ride! Don't see many starlets round here, get really excited when I do!

Thanks, I'm busy on the August date but will see if I can come along to Blyton and say hello and will let you know of any others I book, probably be later in the year.

Let me know mate be fun with another starlet on the track hardly see them on.

Here's my video from last cadwell in the na glanza rep. Got an sr now. https://youtu.be/bx9Jyj2E0GA

Edited by Walker96

Let me know mate be fun with another starlet on the track hardly see them on.

Here's my video from last cadwell in the na glanza rep. Got an sr now. https://youtu.be/bx9Jyj2E0GA

That's great, looks quick! It's good when some of the cars you're quicker than round the tighter parts let you through on the straights, I've had a few holding me up then flying off on the straights only to catch them up and do it all again!

Had a look at your SR, looks really clean. I love a nice SR, makes me want one and also to lower mine a bit more but get a bit of rubbing any lower.

That's great, looks quick! It's good when some of the cars you're quicker than round the tighter parts let you through on the straights, I've had a few holding me up then flying off on the straights only to catch them up and do it all again!

Had a look at your SR, looks really clean. I love a nice SR, makes me want one and also to lower mine a bit more but get a bit of rubbing any lower.

Yeah that's super annoying when they don't let you past most people do but a certain few don't. It was scraping loads due to the 50 profile gone down to 45 now lol cheers buddy can't wait to take the SR around the track very soon!

Yeah that's super annoying when they don't let you past most people do but a certain few don't. It was scraping loads due to the 50 profile gone down to 45 now lol cheers buddy can't wait to take the SR around the track very soon!

I had 195/50/15 and it scraped so got some 185/45/15 but not sure about the look of them I think I should have stuck with 195s! Will be interesting to have a look round yours at some point, is the trackday you're booked on in July through Trackdays as I saw that date on their website?

love this car mate and it's really clean. And being an SR lover i think the TTE parts look great :) is it an ex TSS car? To be honest it's what i'd planned to do with my SR but it ended up being too clean for me to strip and track it.

You should bolt a ct9 on it :)

Just bought an ep90 5 door we are in to track. Wont be road legal so it will be gutted an trimmed inside but will be 4efe td04 :p

Was thinking of something like that, will have to search on here and make a list of parts required!

love this car mate and it's really clean. And being an SR lover i think the TTE parts look great :) is it an ex TSS car? To be honest it's what i'd planned to do with my SR but it ended up being too clean for me to strip and track it.

Thanks! it is ex TSS, did plan to do a few events but my shifts have clashed with them for the last few years and think I would prefer the freedom of trackdays. Had a look at yours, it's really cool! Love the genuine TTE lip, would like one but couldn't justify the price for the track even if I could find one!

Thanks mate ha ha no I def wouldn't track a genuine lip although I've had a few people call me mad for even having it on the car.

Would love a track car but can't justify it at the min, good look with your adventures mate get some vids up :)

Thanks mate ha ha no I def wouldn't track a genuine lip although I've had a few people call me mad for even having it on the car.

Would love a track car but can't justify it at the min, good look with your adventures mate get some vids up :)

You got to have it on the car when you've spent that much on it and it looks that good!

Thanks, will see if I can sort a camera out and get some videos up.

Great little car dude! Get some GT/V brakes on there and some semi slicks :)

Thanks! Would like some semi slicks on some new wheels, got a list of things I want for it! Yours looks like it's fun on track!

I'll happily give you a full list lol

I've done it quite a few times now.

Drop me a pm if/when you want the info

Thanks for the offer, will pm you when going to start collecting parts. Probably be a winter project.

• 2 weeks later...