Exhaust / suspension options.

How do, new EP95 owner here. What are my options regarding the exhaust and suspension? I'm keeping it standard engine and looks wise. Current standard exhaust is blowing slightly and the car is far too high! Also what rear strut braces fit? The Cusco i had on my EP91 doesn't.

Cheers!

Way! Nice one dude.

Exhaust - its gotta be custom. I had a 2.5" system made, it fits over the rear axle but it is tight.

Suspension - Meister do 4wd coilovers, there are 825 quid which is a bit steep. They are great though. Although the rear isnt as low as id like.

Normal Glanza coilovers do fit but the rear will be high. You could have the rear turrets raised to drop the back a bit.

How far away is the brace from fitting? There was a round bar type cusco on my 85 at one point.

Cheers gents. I knew about the Meisters but there's no way i can afford them, no chance of ep91 lowering springs doing anything for the rear end?

The rear brace is a mile off fitting as it's got the arch bits that go over the top of the shock so it's staying on the 91 (up for sale on here, haha!).

It's the one interloper393 had up for sale so there are pics in his for sale thread. I've changed the wheels, put on reflet rear lights, clear indicators, glanza front brace, glanza front seats, and an n/a CD parcel shelf (rear speakers!). I should prob put a build thread up.

Yeah, i was tempted when he first put it up what with it being standard, 3 door, and manual but i couldn't afford it and it was too far away. Then it kept dropping so i thought what the hell!