time sert kit m10x1.25 ( china )

hey lads i totally fucked up a helicoil thread like a little prat im totally fucked now and came accros timeserts but there prices are just rape prices compared to helicoils

any 1 know where they sell cheap sets not like 80/100$ for a tiny set

any help appreciated as its a customers car =@=@=@

for an aluminium head adam i fucked up a helicoil for fuck sake dont know how i managed to do that

thread was pulled out bolt was spinning in its thread so i did a helicoil job and fucked up inserting the bolt in the coil making a mes of it now cant get new bolt in it

Have you looked at keenserts? Used them a lot whilst machining for judd. Always found them to be spot on for aluminium.

thank you for the tip went surfing and found the correct size m10x 1.25 sweeeet : / the other brands are al m10 x 1.5

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10mm-M10x1-25-KeenSert-Thread-Repair-Insert-10x1-25-One-Piece-Ships-Fast-/151657410505?hash=item234f7c6fc9:g:ZogAAMXQI5tRgcNp

going to order 1 and see

Edited by 5e colin

See the start of the helicoil at the top, flick it outwards with a screw driver so it's covering the hole, long nose pliers and pull it out, it'll come out like a spring.

Not a problem bud

John