Agreed a price for a boost controller over pm. He sent PayPal details at 9pm, then msg at 9:50am to say he had sold it to somebody else. Can only imagine for a few extra quid. Where I'm from you stand by your word so disappointing.

maybe some1 made a payment before you ?? first come first serve

Which is fine if your just enquiring. But if I agree a price and send my PayPal, I stick to a deal and don't undercut someone before it's even lunch time the next day. I'm not getting into a massive debate over principles. It's a boost controller and thete are plenty around. Just in my view it's not a good seller attitude and would make me wary. Hence the feedback for others to make their own mind up.

Told ya lad this man was on to me a week before I was even talking to you. He has a friend that's a courier and was fucking around as he was doing it off the books and couldn't get time to collect it and I never heard a word from him for 3 days and a courier rings me the morning after we had agreed a price for both items. What was I gonna tell the courier and the other lad ? Anyway of ya had of paid me I would of obviously sent them to you so think what ya want. And I got less money than I was getting off you so don't say it's about the money either I did keep my word and sold it to lad that wanted it first. Not my fault the way the courier went about it