Best breakers/scrappy in or near Belfast

Looking for a scrappy/breakers in Belfast its easy for me to google them but that doesnt give me any info on the quality of cars or parts they have there so thought nothing better than a bit of you guys local knowledge.

Its not for a Starlet its actually not for a Jap car either its for parts for a wee 2004 fiesta and a 2005 chevrolet kalos. I know lucky me :)

Anyway where would you recommend me to go just for bits and bobs, where has the best range of cars that I can get lost in hunting down a few parts?

Cheers

Damien prior, Belfast car dismantlers, upper Springfield road Belfast.

He always has a decent selection in.

Or goggle Traynors car dismantlers, Moy and Belfast.

Edited by SKINY

Damien prior, Belfast car dismantlers, upper Springfield road Belfast.

He always has a decent selection in.

Or goggle Traynors car dismantlers, Moy and Belfast.

Are they all pretty big? None of them are these new fangled types that want to remove the parts themselves while you wait in a reception are they?

Are they all pretty big? None of them are these new fangled types that want to remove the parts themselves while you wait in a reception are they?

most of them are nowadays mate most places don't let you in the yard for health and safety and insurance reasons

You ever bring the starlet over we are over due a local meet up here in NI

Phil

Will do mate usually fly because ferry with a car is expensive.

most of them are nowadays mate most places don't let you in the yard for health and safety and insurance reasons

We have a few here that let you in and some still let you remove your own bits so fingers crossed.