Where is my order and will it come?

Hi everyone,

My car is in the garage after a long old harsh wait for 2 years sat on my driveway awaiting me to get the cash to sort it out.

Having ordered everything I needed for it through ebay I am more than happy to say all parts have come. Now heres the bad bit....

Ordered a mere boss kit from this JDM-EP on the 9.06.16 from thier website after checking it out or a long time thinking it was a scam.

I even came on here to see that they were featured so this gave me peace of mind that they were real. Long story short where is my

boss kit, why doesnt the guy respond to any emails or answer the only given number on the website (mobile) when called???!!!

Will I get my kit? garage is waiting for it and Im worried now I wont get it and il have to go through a bloody paypal dispute, also it was purchased through debit card not with paypal account itself. JOY.

Any feedback would be most grateful....Kady x

Edited by x-missep82-x

yeah ive now seen the thread with people waiting the world or not at all for thier parts. I wanted to go with these guys as i wanted to support what I thought was a reputable ep82 part supplier. I used to use camskill but now thats dead and gone ebay it must be then. I think I will wait till friday and if no response then will have to plunge into the dispute battle. Maybe that might fire a rocket up his arse to actually post out or reply. What a shame. Thanks peeps. x