Asnu injectors & HKS turbo timer

Item For Sale: breaking ep85 4x4 gt turbo

Item Condition & Description: good working condition

Asnu 400cc injectors - £100

35CA3D74-4673-4DD7-BA76-AF03154D9F1D_zps

Hks turbo timer and harness £20

665573C2-EB39-4797-81C8-21750AA5BAC7_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: collection or delivery charges will be applied if parts are stripped

Edited by abbott
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sad, I'm pretty sure this is the first sports select 4x4 ever imported to the UK by Trevor and turbo'd by him. It was insane and his wife made him sell it and then I bought it, cherished it for a few years then I was forced to sell it. Paul Carnell bought it and took it to England.

Someone needs to keep this alive!

This is sad, I'm pretty sure this is the first sports select 4x4 ever imported to the UK by Trevor and turbo'd by him. It was insane and his wife made him sell it and then I bought it, cherished it for a few years then I was forced to sell it. Paul Carnell bought it and took it to England.

Someone needs to keep this alive!

Oh I love this car

Abbott how's the car actually run?

Does it make good power? Have any niggles needing sorted ? I mean would the 6k buy you something to thrash out of the box?

Phil

Edited by Phil
  • 2 weeks later...

it was bought by a friend to do more to as a project he picked it up and trailered back home and put in the garage but because he has over cars he has chosen not to do this project.

Put a price on a car to sell as a whole but people dont want to pay the money or you get time wasters. To build a car like this will cost people alot more. So thats why i end up breaking these cars to make your money back.