Hi guys. 1st post having recently buying a 1999 Glanza V with some light mods: :thumbsup:

Uprated fuel pump

Hybrid CT09

RX7 top mount

Hybrid CT09 manifold & Decat with full stainless system (not sure which type yet)

I have purchased a FMIC kit from Jperformance (587mm x 212mm x 100mm). I will be removing AC as well with cold air intake relocation and then fitting E-manage Ultimate and mapping.

My question is if this blow off valve is sufficient?

2WHaCNKl.jpg

It is a Blitz one however it looks fairly old and I cannot find out which one it is as there are no markings on it. The intake on the BOV is also only 20mm wide which is attaching to a 35mm port on intercooler cold side pipe near intake manifold. If the blow off valve is sufficient, I cannot find a 35mm > 20mm silicone reducer hose, i'm thinking a 35mm > 25mm would be to loose even with the clamps?

I am going to be around Demon Tweeks tomorrow so can purchase a new BOV if needed.

Cheers for any input.

Edited by StanMan

Get a 35mm lanking cap for intercooler pipe and flutter the itch out. sorry have no _ utton anymore. ya any pics of your car man and welcome along hope you have a last :thumbsup:

Get a 35mm lanking cap for intercooler pipe and flutter the itch out. sorry have no _ utton anymore. ya any pics of your car man and welcome along hope you have a last :thumbsup:

Some Pics as when I brought it. About to start changing some things for more bhp and handling along with making the engine bay tidy, its a great example to start from. Bodywork is pristine and engine runs sweet as a nut; rebuild around 5000 miles ago. ATM my guess is its running around 190bhp @ .8 bar boost (with creep) on stock ECU, does not hit fuel cut/misfire after I changed to NGK #7 plugs and 8mm HT leads (no FCD). Will be doing another engine fully forged with head work etc when I can get the cash together (around 6 months) will be running TD04 Hybrid with that, if I don't decide to do 5E-FTE block. Need to do a lot more research.

JoWeHcq.jpg

Y6GihQ3.jpg

fHYYk25.jpg

D8noT30.jpg

SfNa6aP.jpg

Edited by StanMan