Could have that landed for sub 2k don't know why people are paying stupid prices for glanzas over here when they are still readily available in Japan seems like one person decides to put a car up for stupid money over here and suddenly everyone thinks glanzas are worth a fortune

Jesus, am I reading that right and looking at the link, have the car over here on your drive for around 2k?

yes mate they come up all the time you just need to keep an eye on the auctions and various different sites that wouldn't cost much more than 2k after all fees and registered etc

still bargains out there but they very rarely come up at this price these days, every time I pop on tradecarview there much more than this.

And on auctions not many coming through when I look for a nosey.

This is why the price has shot up so much I think.

yes mate they come up all the time you just need to keep an eye on the auctions and various different sites that wouldn't cost much more than 2k after all fees and registered etc

Then why the bloody hell do these people import them at this price and whack another 3/4 grand on top just because it's had a valet?

Then why the bloody hell do these people import them at this price and whack another 3/4 grand on top just because it's had a valet?

Because thats how the car trade works here. Dealer buys car, dealer adds on profit, dealer sells car.

People are lazy they will pay people money to take hassle off their own hands.

I doubt it's a minter up close for that price, but for a manual that's cheap. someone get it bought. I know of trustworthy agents in Bristol and Southampton if anyone in the South is interested.

James

exactly that, I would rather go for a grade 4 low mileage at auction and pay more rather than buy something that could be a right dog, but you never no you could drop lucky and the car is fine.

I don't think it's laziness, it's that people don't have any experience on importing car's plus get put off from the horror stories of importing.

I find it's mostly first time glanza buyers with no knowledge that buy from UK car dealerships and get ripped off by them, don't get me wrong they have got to make a profit from selling them but the price that they try and sell them at now is ridiculous £5000 £6000 plus lol will be up for £7000 soon haha.

Dont understand why people on here complain about the price these folk charge for Starlets.

They charge more = we charge more = value of our cars rise.

More people import cars themselves which means more new imports and new parts.

Surely this is what we want?