had many mazda famililias in our circle - gtx, gtr and GTAE.

my favourite Japanese hot hatch - only downside on these was the gearboxes but you can adapt the Toyota celica GT4 gearboxes to fit with a bit of subframe butchering, custom sandwich plate and internal flex plates making the drivetrain pretty much bulletproof

Finding parts for them is a nightmare as well. I was looking into buying one around 5 years ago and that's what put me off. That needs a good few k thown at it to get it back to scratch

Not been to view it myself so cannot say if it's too far gone or not, but from his right up on the car It drives very well, engine is a cracker and very sweet, it does not rattle or smoke Chassis and under body is very solid and does not have rust.

I would say definitely go and view it though first rather than just put a bid down as it does look a project to get back on the roads.

Just bought the Mrs a 2013 Mazda 2, was put off the new model as they are now building them in Thailand :(

I prefered the older shape to, looks much better but she was put off because that shape came out in 07 lol I don't think mazdas rust problems are going away any time soon hahahah

I don't know the guy personally, I just bought my old Caldina off him & he is a nice fella, from the looks of it he been messed about with trying to sell this car, last time I looked it was at £900 then bid ended on 1 day to go, so could of done a deal or removed it off eBay as it wasn't making what he thought it would.

Edited by mart1

Time wasters everywhere now fs, I stopped taking bits of cars until money was paged. One boy I'm still waiting 3 weeks for, part was needed urgently apparently and it's still sat needs said part lol

Time wasters everywhere now fs, I stopped taking bits of cars until money was paged. One boy I'm still waiting 3 weeks for, part was needed urgently apparently and it's still sat needs said part lol

I find people always want something but don't want to pay for it.