http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-CALDINA-CELICA-2-0-GT4-ESTATE-RARE-CAR-IN-UK-COLLECTOR-QUALITY-19K-MILES-/122040791645?nav=SEARCH

Most have probably seen this car up for sale on here by Mart. He ended up selling it for 4K in the end and as you can see, this prick has it up for 3k on top of that. All I can see that he's done since buying it is drive it around and then not clean it.

The buyer said it was a personal purchase but signed the v5 as a trade deal. Ive messaged him on eBay and he's a right slippery wanker giving really random answers.

Please beware of this guy as you could probably knock half the asking price off anything he's selling and that'd still be more than he paid for it.

Edited by Pikey009

Id have to agree with the comment above mine. I don't see any issue here the guy bought the car as he seen it as a handy earner. I've bought plenty of things myself in the past purely for the purpose of selling on to make a profit from it. Unless the seller is doing something illegal then he's done nothing wrong. And I say fair fucks to him if he can get near his asking price. Most people aren't interested in holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

Edited by Justforfun

As long as he isnt trying to take advantage of people on this forum then let him fill his boots.

Everyone on here is now aware and can give it a wide berth, what he does elsewhere is not an issue, what happens on here is a different matter.

Lads I understand a profit needs to be made but the way he's gone about it is wrong- that's my point and the fact he's trying to make 3k off it not that that'll happen. Posing as a private buyer and then selling it as a trader is cheeky as fuck. I won't bother trying to stop people from getting ripped off in future

Edited by Pikey009

And no it's not just people on here, I'm on a few owners clubs and I've done the same on those. I wouldn't want to see anyone get ripped off not just on here

Edited by Pikey009

I couldn't give a monkey's, at the end of the day he has got to sell it first to make a profit & if he does good luck to him.

I am a bit pissed though that pikey has messaged him and told him you bought it trade and only paid 4, this guy who bought it must think I'm bad mouthing him and he knows my address and mobile number, I can see this all kicking off lol.

Jesus we don't live in the Stone Age he's not exactly going to come round your house and assault you. Fuck this I was just trying to help people out but like I've said I won't bother in future

Not saying he going to assault me just that it could kick off.

I'm happy I got my money back, I think you just got sour grapes that you couldn't buy it because of the Mrs wouldn't let you.

This is the last time I'm talking about this car now, sold good luck to the new owner.

No sour grapes at all- I said good luck to you and on your sale thread I praised the car. But since you've now said a few things that are wrong with it I'm not that fussed anymore. Anyway that's that I won't be doing anything like this again, not worth it. Was actually trying to stick up for someone I thought was a friend on here but never mind.

Edited by Pikey009