Bet it didn't cost him much, after buying mine in the UK,i did a search what it would be to import one and they are around the same as a glanza £2000 & up for a minter.

I'm surprised there not very popular in the UK, fantastic car especially good for UK weather in the snow.

before i bought the gt4 i looked at shipping one in, basic as you like model with no bodykit or alloys was just over 2000 shipped to liverpool then another 300 to get it to NI

Saw this one last night, I actually like the body kit but the new engine etc has only been in 100miles so why sell it so soon? Do love these though

Edited by Pikey009

Shipping to Liverpool can be expensive from what I have been told but this would be your nearest port, southampton port cheapest over here but then you have got to think about car transport, for me to get a car from Southampton it would cost me around £250 to £350 to Derbyshire.

Saw this one last night, I actually like the body kit but the new engine etc has only been in 100miles so why sell it so soon? Do love these though

I had a chat with the guy when it was first up for sale. I asked him what happened to the car from where he got the engine from and any proof that the mileage on the engine is genuine, apparently he got contacts and dabbles a bit on importing parts, couldn't really give any proof about the milage.

It does look a very clean motor & engine bay looks clean, worth a view I reckon & a good long test drive.

Can you get these in a manual flavour? Also quite liked the idea of one.

You can but they command a premium over the auto's. I was having a look on Tradecarview last night at a blue manual. Around 2 months ago I could have it landed for £4200 to liverpool. Now its nearer £6k due to the lower pound, its a bad time to import at the moment.

Edited by Starlet__SR

Can you get these in a manual flavour? Also quite liked the idea of one.

yes you can and probs cost a bit more with them being rarer than auto, tiptronic auto on these cars are very good though no slower plus you change gears on the steering wheel also it will stay in the gear till you change so can red line not like some autos that change it self if it thinks it should be in another gear, my Mrs mini cooper has got paddle shift and it is a waste of time using it, if it doesn't like the gear you have got it in it will change anyway lol. Edited by mart1
  • 1 month later...