Car & classic Toyota Starlet GT turbo Auction

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo 1992- To be auctioned.

http://m.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C760829#topmarker

£2,200 - Auction Estimate

South Western Vehicle Auctions 01202 745466 Visit website

Description

Totally original unmodified condition throughout right down to the steel wheels Paintwork is the factory finish with the exception of the bumpers Totally rust free throughout � underside like new.

Equipped with 2 stage turbo, electric mirrors, airconditioning, front fogs, factory rear spoiler with high level brake light, leather steering wheel, rain deflectors, original Toyota key, space saver spare wheel, jack and tools.

Car comes with NOVA declaration, SAD document showing EU VAT and Duty paid along with Japanese Export Certificate, translation and Japanese Auction sheet which warrants the mileage and mentions that timing belt has been changed.

The vehicle now has an MOT which expires on 19th July 2017.

Full Details:

Lot No. 62

Auction 29th July 2016

Vehicle Make Toyota

Vehicle Model Starlet GT Turbo

Year of Manufacture 1992

Mileage 129,000 KMS (Warranted)

Registration N/A

Date first Registered 1992

MOT TBC

Chassis Number EP82-0232029

Engine Number TBC

Edited by mart1

A good standard one like this one got to be worth around the £2500 + mark surely, only getting up to £1500 on eBay is a bit of a low blow to me, I guess some people don't like to bid when there is a reserve on a car.

A good standard one like this one got to be worth around the £2500 + mark surely, only getting up to £1500 on eBay is a bit of a low blow to me, I guess some people don't like to bid when there is a reserve on a car.

I paid £3400 for my advance with 37k on as a fresh import. That car is alot higher mileage and not in the best of condition. Unless the car is gonna stand out, it wont get much interest.

If the guy put a set of wheels on the car and advertised it properly he'd have more luck.

yep, have been thinking the same, some folks cannot see past that, bet it's a good little motor.

I paid £3400 for my advance with 37k on as a fresh import. That car is alot higher mileage and not in the best of condition. Unless the car is gonna stand out, it wont get much interest.

I offered the guy 3500 for your advance a while back when he had it up for over 5k and he said he wouldn't accept under 4500 😂

Might pop along to this auction car looks decent tbf

I offered the guy 3500 for your advance a while back when he had it up for over 5k and he said he wouldn't accept under 4500

Might pop along to this auction car looks decent tbf

I made the same offer matey, one of his mates put it in his head that they were fetching £5k up lol. And it does look a clean car, be good if he doesnt drop a silly reserve on the car.

With this gt previously been up for sale on ebay, could do with finding out what he wanted for it, you never know could still do a deal before it gets put though Auction.

This car might be in someone's past watch list? Tried searching around for past for sale on eBay for a GT but this car is not coming up, must of been a while back when it was on eBay dale? I still can find my old caldina for sale on eBay when I bought it & that's 8mths gone by.

I'm not interested in this car myself, not really sure what I'm after getting at the moment or too even bother getting another weekend toy, but I do still like to have a nosey around like you do and I think this car could be a good motor for someone that's looking around for one:-)

I'm not interested in this car myself, not really sure what I'm after getting at the moment or too even bother getting another weekend toy, but I do still like to have a nosey around like you do and I think this car could be a good motor for someone that's looking around for one:-)

Id be tempted. But I need to stop spending lol.

With this gt previously been up for sale on ebay, could do with finding out what he wanted for it, you never know could still do a deal before it gets put though Auction.

This car might be in someone's past watch list? Tried searching around for past for sale on eBay for a GT but this car is not coming up, must of been a while back when it was on eBay dale? I still can find my old caldina for sale on eBay when I bought it & that's 8mths gone by.

it was at auction on eBay on the 27th june.