let's see what you will be driving

^^^Award winner right there :thumbsup:

I'll be in the bus

I wish Rob!

I don't think the original paints good enough tbh. I'll try cut it with my orbital, but it's in complete original form warts and all. Was really hoping the other one would have been sprayed and I would have taken it.

9167440B-D1B4-42D9-99F5-185632D2C51E_zps

Edited by glanzanut22

Did this come from retford at some point???

I bought it from just outside Sheffield about 15 mins out I think. The guy hadn't had it long but he bought it from a family friend and she had owned it for some time then sold it and bought it back I believe. It was just used for running around locally I believe.

Do you know the car?

There isn't many grey ones about.

I bought it from just outside Sheffield about 15 mins out I think. The guy hadn't had it long but he bought it from a family friend and she had owned it for some time then sold it and bought it back I believe. It was just used for running around locally I believe.

Do you know the car?

There isn't many grey ones about.

I've seen it numerous times. Either parked up or driving. Never got chance to speak to the owner. Never saw it driven in anger though. Always used to see it in Worksop/retford areas.

Bean that is utterly gorgeous! Looks immaculate, and nice optional on the front wings too!

Phil.

Cheers Phil, well spotted on the wing lights. Its got a few little optional extras in it. The pic makes it look good tbh. Its got a few scuffs on the bumpers and scratches in places. It's a nice colour though and a good genuine car which hasn't been ruined. I use it daily.

I've seen it numerous times. Either parked up or driving. Never got chance to speak to the owner. Never saw it driven in anger though. Always used to see it in Worksop/retford areas.

Ahh cool good to know. I've owned it about 18 months now. I don't think it's had a hard life being an auto especially. It runs bang on no smoke ect. I'm pretty sure it's the original engine too.

Edited by Bean

hahahaha nice one! Ive saved the pic. I changed the wheels as they were poo and poor condition and the stock exhaust had been bodged and fell off on my drive. Dont know what that yellow sticker was though.

And that fog light fell off too in a flood.