New to the forum but not starlets

Hi lads and ladies.

I have enjoyed using this sight many times and last decided to set up an account.

Both my first and second cars were ep91 starlets which i loved.

That was almost 10 years ago and last week had a moment of madness and bought my third one.

Came across a very low mileage, 72k miles, 96 ep91 that was completely original so i grabbed it.

After a full day of battling with insurances companies shes finally on the road and im 18 again ha.

I've had altezzas and turbo mr2's but still found myself wanting another starlet so its here.

The last two were completely standard and remained that way, i never messed about with them at all as I wasnt much of a mechanic back then. I have very different plans for this one though. Going to play around with the engine and squeeze as much power out of it as I can (on a modest budget) while keeping it N/A.

Then eventually slap on some turbo goodies once I've peaked with N/A mods.

So thats me and my plan.

I look forward to receiving tonnes of info and criticism while here.

Also, a link to a service manual download would be great. Not having any look with finding one.

Thanks for reading

Thanks lads.

Jimmy, not looking to squeeze out massive power. Just have some ideas to make it my own and learn as I go. Anyone can spend 3k on a glanza and hop in but that's no fun ☺. Plus it's virtually impossible to get insured on them in Ireland. I spent a whole day ringing every insurance company and could only receive one quote of 2.5k for a glanza S 😲.

I'm 28 with a full clean license, it's just insane.

Anywho, I'll keep you guys posted on any interesting progress.

Cheers