hemmm its not listed the car its just the turbo kit intercooler and exhaust for 2800£ and minus turbo for 2k

thats fecking dear 2nd hand

heres the listing

Custom made forward facing turbo kit. Designed to fit behind a oem 98 spec front bumper, I would like to say it fits behind a 96 spec as well. You have to use a half size radiator (also available) and cannot use the air conditioning.

The pipe work from the intercooler to the inlet manifold which has the tial bov on it is designed to fit a aftermarket inlet manifold. This aftermarket inlet manifold will be available or if you wish to use with the factory oem inlet manifold it would need modifying.

A section of the battery tray will need to be removed for the inetercooler pipe to the inlet manifold.

Oil feed is oem fitment as well as the water lines.

The kit consists of:

As new less than 1200 miles Genuine Garrett GTX3076r turbo.

T3 flange 0.64 a/r turbine housing

Tial 38mm external wastegate 15 psi spring (screamer pipe included, not pictured)

Braided oil lines and water lines

Custom Mild steel manifold, zircotec ceramic coated

Turbo support bracket that bolts to the engine block with integrated engine support / stabilizer

3" custom stainless steel exhaust system on V band connections, hangs on oem hangers

Borla usa xr-1 back box

Tial bov / dump valve.

I will sell minus the turbo for £2000. You could easily pick a turbo of a smaller Garrett sized td04-5. Cash on collection ideally or instant bank transfer / paypal.

Please see my other items.

Edited by 5e colin