youtube video music copying to laptop for just music

Pfft! Google Rip.

Yeah and download the virus along with it ;)

Colin you only need one Application in your life for this and it's called VLC.

It's an incredibly powerful tool that will play almost any format video audio etc and comes packed with loads of tools such as YouTube downloader :D

http://lifehacker.com/the-best-hidden-features-of-vlc-1654434241

That link shows you how it is done.

No risk of going to dodgey sites to download YouTube videos and god knows what else onto your machine.

Just use VLC. You can trust VLC as it's built by very trusted people.

Pfft! Google Rip.

Yeah and download the virus along with it ;)

Colin you only need one Application in your life for this and it's called VLC.

It's an incredibly powerful tool that will play almost any format video audio etc and comes packed with loads of tools such as YouTube downloader :D

http://lifehacker.com/the-best-hidden-features-of-vlc-1654434241

That link shows you how it is done.

No risk of going to dodgey sites to download YouTube videos and god knows what else onto your machine.

Just use VLC. You can trust VLC as it's built by very trusted people.

Nwver haf an issue with viruses in the 6 years I've been ripping music. Helps to have a good anti virus too.

Nwver haf an issue with viruses in the 6 years I've been ripping music. Helps to have a good anti virus too.

Yeah mate, I'm sure that's the case. It's more than just virus's though Pal.

How do these guys make money? Advertisement and selling on your personal information. I bet it's in the T's&C's. They can install adware, monitoring software and a bunch of other shit on your computer that wouldn't necessarily constitute as a Virus by your Anti-Virus Software.

They aren't offering this service for the crack. Unless you have read the source code then I personally wouldn't trust it.

VLC is different since it's open source and they freely distribute the source code. So you could physically read it to verify that it's not doing anything dodgey. Plus it's under the GNU License.

I'm just saying there are far better ways to get what you want!

Edited by Calum122