Hi guys,

looking to make my own oil feed for my tf035.

Preferably I'd like to convert it to AN fittings if possible. Just wondered if anyone knows the size on the housing & turbo along with what size hose to use.

Or if it has to be used with a banjo bolt what's the name/ size of the circular connector ?

Thanks in advance

Edited by SpikeyJp_68

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

Will have a look at your build thread now Rob for the millionth time :p

Those fittings being the AN fittings that screw onto the end of the banjo Colin ?

Quite a clever idea really thinking about it but I just presumed the bolts were prone to breaking but if it's people over torquing them that's not an issue. Plus AN fittings look pretty :D

Thanks guys I appreciate the help.

Will have a look at your build thread now Rob for the millionth time :p

Those fittings being the AN fittings that screw onto the end of the banjo Colin ?

Quite a clever idea really thinking about it but I just presumed the bolts were prone to breaking but if it's people over torquing them that's not an issue. Plus AN fittings look pretty :D

As long as you've fitted the copper sealing washers, they dont need to be mega tight. Thats all it is, people treat them like a normal bolt and ping it goes. And there is that I suppose lol.

Advantage with an is you can make a decent line yourself( if you know what you are doing!) you'll need a m10x 1.25 i think it is to an4 adapter. Then an 4 90 or straight joiner and then the appropriate things the other end

Advantage with an is you can make a decent line yourself( if you know what you are doing!) you'll need a m10x 1.25 i think it is to an4 adapter. Then an 4 90 or straight joiner and then the appropriate things the other end

That's great mate thanks. First time making an AN hose which is a bit risky concidering it's an oil feed but I'm sure if I watch enough YouTube vids and take my time I'll be fine

That's great mate thanks. First time making an AN hose which is a bit risky concidering it's an oil feed but I'm sure if I watch enough YouTube vids and take my time I'll be fine

Ah its easy, buy the ptfe/teflon ones too. I used a 45 degree fitting off the bottom of the filter housing as a 90 degree one was fouling on something. Use a 90 degree one into the turbo.

Its only the liner that is ptfe (as opposed to rubber), still have steel braid over top. They're none permeable, and the fittings are actually easier to put on too lol!

Edited by RobSR

Be aware that the oil feed to the vf series of turbo have a tiny hole for the oil. I believe it's 0.8mm. The TD series of turbo has a 1.2mm hole for the oil. Any bigger and the oil seals will leak on the turbo. 👍🏻

Be aware that the oil feed to the vf series of turbo have a tiny hole for the oil. I believe it's 0.8mm. The TD series of turbo has a 1.2mm hole for the oil. Any bigger and the oil seals will leak on the turbo. 👍🏻

Not necessarily true, a 3an line would provide restriction anyway