Josh's EP91 1997 Glanza V build thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some little sneak peeks of what im up too at the moment. ;)  building a few hybrids so keep an eye out for them as will be selling 1 or 2. first one im building is a 20T forged billet 11 blade hybrid that should pull between 300-340bhp at 1.4-1.5 bar

Uc3vbiW.jpg

mTjN1mo.jpg

Edited by wakeabby14
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017, 7:39:08, wakeabby14 said:

Overdue update....  Lots has happend and lots of changes.

I thought my old oil catch can was letting the engine bay down a bit so i sent my rocker cover to RWDevelopments for AN10 fittings and a new catch tank. Also put a Civic rad in too as the old was was corroded and looking a bit crap, once everything was back together it looked like this.

R5HF3QY.jpg

just a quick question, how much room do you have to change the oil filter with this set up? is it an easy or difficult task?

from the picture, the oil filter looks very close to the turbo compressor housing---but could just be the angle

also, with the upgraded/hybrid td04L (bigger compressor housing), how easy is it to get to the oil filter now?

thanks for any input you can provide,,,,i like this kit, but just want to see your experiences

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2018, 19:03:45, gorganl2000 said:

just a quick question, how much room do you have to change the oil filter with this set up? is it an easy or difficult task?

from the picture, the oil filter looks very close to the turbo compressor housing---but could just be the angle

also, with the upgraded/hybrid td04L (bigger compressor housing), how easy is it to get to the oil filter now?

thanks for any input you can provide,,,,i like this kit, but just want to see your experiences

Loads of room no problem with the oil filter its just the angle. No difference to the hybrid turbo as the compressor housing is the same size just bored out to support a 20T billet wheel. Any more info let me know!