A huge thank you...

Well it's come to the end of yet another successful show season with UKSO. Each year we consistently have a good number of members attending the shows and it's always great to see.

I'd just like to say thank you too all of you that made JAE 2016 the only place to be the last couple of days.. I personally have had a great time and I hope you did too.

One person who I would say doesn't get enough credit for all his hard work is Rob Bower. From making sure we have flags, banners, marquee and as always taking his role as UKSO Head chef. From myself, the rest of the admin team and I'm sure all JAE attendees. Thank you!

So that's it for another year... Looking forward to seeing all your progress over the next 6-7 months when show season starts all over again...

Again, from myself and all UKSO Admin and staff, Thank you.

44955654-CF9B-4CDB-AED2-AC4A5CBF04EA.jpg

Thanks for an awesome time everyone and especialy the admin team not only for my little trophy, but for the time and effort you guys put in to getting us an amazing spot, and just for the shits and giggles along the whole time there at JAE. I will be there next year so hopfully we can do it all over again!

Awesome!!!

Edited by Terry1.3GTT

Another awesome JAE with some amazing people. Thanks to admin for all the hard work in organisation, feeding everyone and generally making it the great show that it is. I was gutted I didn't come on the Thursday but I will be next year.

Thanks to everyone for voting the EP70 best runner up starlet. Congratulations to Ian who claimed the very well deserved win! And well done to Hutchy, stunning car!

If anyone has any photos can we either post in here or get a photo thread started?

Another awesome JAE with some amazing people. Thanks to admin for all the hard work in organisation, feeding everyone and generally making it the great show that it is. I was gutted I didn't come on the Thursday but I will be next year.

Thanks to everyone for voting the EP70 best runner up starlet. Congratulations to Ian who claimed the very well deserved win! And well done to Hutchy, stunning car!

If anyone has any photos can we either post in here or get a photo thread started?

Start a fresh JAE photo thread :) get them all together

Massive thanks to everyone for coming, and everyone seemed to have fun which is what we want! Special thanks also to all members who helped with putting up and pulling down the marquee, helped with cooking the two big meals, helped with organising the cars, organising club participation in the events and so on. We have a fantastic community atmosphere, and I can't wait u til next year! :D

I enjoyed this weekend, even if I have a resting grumpy face on my all the time haha!