1995 Aquamarine Paseo ST

Item For Sale: 1995 Toyota Paseo ST

Item Condition & Description:

Year: 1995
Model: Paseo ST
Tax: 0
MOT: Sep 17
Mileage: 93K

As I need to carry my road or mountain bike more often Percy (as he is known) is not really up to the job so I am selling him to fund something bigger.

It is a 1995 UK spec Paseo ST with approx 93k miles on the clock and a decent amount of paperwork.

It passed it last MOT with no issues.

It has some amout of paperwork but nothing I would class as FSH (but for this price I wouldnt expect it to).

I have recently changed the oil and filter and the oil coming out was still light brown so was quite new.

It is the stock 1.5 5EFE (nothing really to update on that one its stock lol).

I have recently fitted a new back box as the previous one rotted, it has also had the fuel filler neck replace with a new toyota item (receipt is present).

There are some rust patches on the car but the cost of fixing them is more than the car is worth, and they are not in danger of being MOT issues for a few more years.

It has the removable glass sunroof panel (and comes with the toyota leather carry bag!!!!!!)

In the pics the spoiler has been removed to accomodate my cycle rack (as shown in the pics), the rear wing will be included and refitted.

Price: £400 ono

It is worth more in bits than as a whole car but my missus would murder me if I had a car in bits on the driveway lol.

Pictures:

20160917_155617_zpstyqyopt4.jpg

20160917_155239_zpsiuxb4evj.jpg

20160917_155235_zpser4limae.jpg

20160917_155228_zpsv8jl16f1.jpg

20160917_155217_zpshkkatn3w.jpg

20160917_155212_zpsatieggba.jpg

20160917_155141_zpshdta62ei.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

I dont really want to ship this so cash on collection lol

I am in Huddersfield and happy to answer any questions.