Garage trouble oil leak worse than before

So i've had an oil leak as long as i've had the starlet which has been minor but since the car was in the garage to investigate the oil light I decided to ask the well reviewed local garage to fix that and other things. Fitting new oil switch, rear pads changed and brake's bled, alignment setup and investigate rev dip when clutch pressed.

They told me it was both crank seals and a cam seal which was causing the oil leak. No problem, pretty hefty bill and car was back.

When I picked up the car it had a clunking in the rear (abs sensor hanging off), the belts were squealing the next day, revs still dipped (they removed the dump valve to "fix" this) and the oil light came on the next day.

Took the car back to the garage and all was resolved except the idle issue. (Which I was charged for but no big deal)

After getting the car back I seen oil on the ground when I parked in the rain. Thinking it could of been me I checked and seen oil all around the sump.

Took the car back to the garage to be told the leak was the td04 return which was not fully tightened so that was "fixed" and car sent back to me.

Oil leak is still happening even worse than it was before so I took the car back this morning and told them it looked like the front crank seal which they had changed which looked like it was leaking. Got a phone call saying that the oil pump has a fault/needs a seal/has to be resealed to the block which has caused it to ruin the crank seal they had just replaced on the first visit.

I'm calling bullshit on that as I don't see how that's even possible but i've arranged to see the car tomorrow morning.

The problem is they want to charge me another 5 hours labour plus the cost of parts to fix the oil leak which should have been fixed on the first visit. Not sure what to do but I'm really not wanting to fork out any more money as I don't think any of this is my fault.

Thoughts?

I'm wondering for the oil pump, did they use an o ring? Did they actually seal it correct like the pic below?

76763925-FAC6-4CA6-B452-BFCD3C1BF34F_zps

A lot of mechanics won't know the difference between an ep82 oil pump and an ep91 oil pump, I reckon they definitely messed up there

Bit of cardboard and spare oil in the boot. Only way to 'stop' a starket leaking oil

Haha yeah it's starting to seem like it!

I'm wondering for the oil pump, did they use an o ring? Did they actually seal it correct like the pic below? 76763925-FAC6-4CA6-B452-BFCD3C1BF34F_zps

A lot of mechanics won't know the difference between an ep82 oil pump and an ep91 oil pump, I reckon they definitely messed up there

Apparently they never touched the oil pump, they claim they only changed the crank seal and an existing issue with the oil pump gasket/seal has caused it to force oil out of the crank seal and ruin it. I don't see how that's even possible or am I missing something?

So i went down to the garage today and was able to see the car on the ramp but not running. I was speaking to the owner who was suggesting the leak is coming from the oil pump seal. He has offered to charge a fixed price for the job which is reasonable IF he is correct and the oil pump seal is causing issues.

I have requested that they change the oil pump while they have the chance and asked them to set aside the old oil pump and any seals they are replacing as i want to check them for the faults they claim they have. If i see scoring near the crank seal i'll be refusing to pay the final labour costs.

I was ready for taking the car off them and taking it to another garage but i'll give them another chance and hopefully it'll all be fine in the end. Not happy about having to fork out more money for something which should have been resolved in the first place but im getting a new oil pump and its a fair price for the job which may not have been their fault. We shall see when i get the old parts back

Anymore on this dude?

Aye got the car back today, the guy i spoke to last time wasn't there and was in a rush for work so just paid and took my car. Won't be going back, absolute baw bags.

No mention of seeing the previous oil pump which we had spoke about, I just can't be fucked arguing with the guys and dragging it out any longer

Aye got the car back today, the guy i spoke to last time wasn't there and was in a rush for work so just paid and took my car. Won't be going back, absolute baw bags.

No mention of seeing the previous oil pump which we had spoke about, I just can't be fucked arguing with the guys and dragging it out any longer

If your not happy then go back argue the toss I would. Paying good money to be fucked off fuck that!