Trouble contacting zisco

Found a local guy who will make one and the quality is a work of art. WEPR is just too far away.

wepr is just to far away? Was the journey to Sri Lanka for you over to wepr putting you off? Or there is a service now I heard is great called having things posted. I've seen some of the stuff zico has made and some of their welding was absolutely disgraceful. Edited by Justforfun

You def seem out to get WEPR these days.

What's the story behind this again?

Phil

Do tell me. Where have I been out to 'get' WEPR again? Up to the point of owning one of WEPR's kits i was quite fond of their work. You like to jump on anyone who actually had an honest opinion. What's the deal with that? Don't like the truth? Edited by Starlet__SR

wepr is just to far away? Was the journey to Sri Lanka for you over to wepr putting you off? Or there is a service now I heard is great called having things posted. I've seen some of the stuff zico has made and some of their welding was absolutely disgraceful.

I've recently bought a kit off WEPR, had fitment issues. And being at the other side of the world, getting these issues rectified isn't a two minute job. Take into account the silly shipping prices, the extensive lead times. This is what makes them too far away. Don't get me wrong, the kit looks amazing and does the job well. But when you spend £600+ on a kit and still have to get the thing altered and fit for purpose. That's what's annoying, its a genuine issue. Not out to get anyone. But as you know, any negative feedback these days always gets hidden.

I've recently bought a kit off WEPR, had fitment issues. And being at the other side of the world, getting these issues rectified isn't a two minute job. Take into account the silly shipping prices, the extensive lead times. This is what makes them too far away. Don't get me wrong, the kit looks amazing and does the job well. But when you spend £600+ on a kit and still have to get the thing altered and fit for purpose. That's what's annoying, its a genuine issue. Not out to get anyone. But as you know, any negative feedback these days always gets hidden.

No.... it doesn't....

No negative feedback has ever been hidden on here anyways....

It has and you know it has. It usually gets locked/deleted.

Negative feedback doesn't ever get hidden at all. Everyone is entitled to post up feedback about the service they have received from a member or a seller.

When we lock a topic, it's due to it getting out of hand or getting way off topic. This isn't on feedback topics however, it's normally on scammer/theft threads.

Topics that are locked are still there for people to view. Nothing ever gets deleted.

Matt.

Do tell me. Where have I been out to 'get' WEPR again? Up to the point of owning one of WEPR's kits i was quite fond of their work. You like to jump on anyone who actually had an honest opinion. What's the deal with that? Don't like the truth?

I'm more than willing to take your word that you haven't been complaining about WEPR unduly and that all complaints have been warranted and in keeping with reality.

I'm very happy to hear the truth and sorry to hear of your issue with fitment of the WEPR kit.

That's not to norm obviously but I can see why you'd reiterate your issue when someone else finds a similar issue.

I think maybe between this thread and the leading query in nikhils thread 'have you fitted it yet' (insinuating that all may not be as rosy if he had) I thought there was a trend.

Anyways everybody has different ways of dealing with issues and maybe yours is legitimate after all.

Peace ✌️

Certainly not trying to sub due any honest feedback.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Ziscos older work is excellent, running a mild steel zisco manifold and a zisco stainless decat which I had to cut the bracing off to fit the manifold, these are both older productions of his and are good quality however. Bought a new zisco screamer off them and it was shocking, spits everywhere and poor welding of the division so was blowing like hell, also the lambda sensor threads were full of spots and were actually different threads to my sensor! Would never buy exhaust parts off them again unless they were older productions.

And the bracing on the bracket didn't line up with the gearbox :/

your not the only one mate mine was quite a while ago But I also had massive fit ment issues so much so that parts of my kit wer un useable lucky yours was only 600 I paid over 2k for parts that basically couldn't be used together had to sell bits off and buy others and mix and match the point of getting everything from wepr was so I didn't have to do that was a pain in the ass for the money you expect it to fit like a glove wepr obviously have a lot of happy customers and I'm sure it's hard to keep everyone happy but the kit and other bits I got wer poor at best Edited by Whitenoize

Zisco aren't exactly around the corner now, are they?

Why not speak with Dean at RW?

dean is the only person I'd trust to make custom parts for a car well worth the wait shows how good he actually is when the books are full of orders massive shame we lost him as a trader on here

I'm more than willing to take your word that you haven't been complaining about WEPR unduly and that all complaints have been warranted and in keeping with reality.

I'm very happy to hear the truth and sorry to hear of your issue with fitment of the WEPR kit.

That's not to norm obviously but I can see why you'd reiterate your issue when someone else finds a similar issue.

I think maybe between this thread and the leading query in nikhils thread 'have you fitted it yet' (insinuating that all may not be as rosy if he had) I thought there was a trend.

Anyways everybody has different ways of dealing with issues and maybe yours is legitimate after all.

Peace ✌️

Certainly not trying to sub due any honest feedback.

Phil

I think you seriously jumped the gun though. One was a simple question asking if it had been fitted yet. And as you stated above, I'm not out to get WEPR, there are no slanderous threads, no bitchy comments or anything of the sort. Serious exaggeration on your part.

And why is it whenever I comment on something that's not all rainbows, you're usually the first one to pipe up?

Edited by Starlet__SR

hello SR, I am sorry that you've had a fitment issue with a kit of ours. I don't want to spam this thread. but if you could PM me (or reply on a previous conversation so I have a reference), I would gladly address the problem. up to now, I don't think I've got a pm/email from you stating that there was a issue. not common, but once in a way there are fitment issues. as I've said before, I don't have robots working for me. so there is always a small element of human error no matter how careful we are.

hello SR, I am sorry that you've had a fitment issue with a kit of ours. I don't want to spam this thread. but if you could PM me (or reply on a previous conversation so I have a reference), I would gladly address the problem. up to now, I don't think I've got a pm/email from you stating that there was a issue. not common, but once in a way there are fitment issues. as I've said before, I don't have robots working for me. so there is always a small element of human error no matter how careful we are.

I'll give you a clue. Lambda boss lol

I think you seriously jumped the gun though.

One was a simple question asking if it had been fitted yet.

And as you stated above, I'm not out to get WEPR, there are no slanderous threads, no bitchy comments or anything of the sort. Serious exaggeration on your part.

And why is it whenever I comment on something that's not all rainbows, you're usually the first one to pipe up?

I think the simple comment was a bitchy comment in nikhils thread.

As for me being constantly on your case I've had a quick look back through the few threads we have coincided on over past year and found nothing. I don't even recognise the username.

Apologies if this has happened somewhere mate

Hope you get whatever your after for the lambda issue.

Phil

Edited by Phil

I'll give you a clue. Lambda boss lol

again...I don't want to continue spamming this thread which has really nothing to do with wepr.

is this Damien? you informed me that your o2 sensor (when installed) was touching the fan housing. to which I've replied very promptly that I would pay to have a new bung welded. you informed me how much it would cost and I replied asking you for your PayPal address so I can send you the money to which I have not got a reply from you. I will message you again and remind you so I can send you the monies promised.

like I said...once in a way there are mistakes. but we are more than ready to do our best to correct the problem. a little unfair isn't it that you leave snide comments without really giving us the chance to rectify mate. :(