Group Buy : Cruise Style Carbon Fibre Fenders

Carbon Fibre Cruise Front Fenders

So here we have it, finally some Cruise wings offered with millimetre perfect fitment as per the original Cruise items finished in the finest Japanese 2x2 twill.

You can now buy with the peace of mind of perfect fitment, the option of Carbon fibre and no risk of damage in transit from Japan.

We have decided to open an initial group offering to UKSO members only for 5 pairs of fenders priced at only £399 inc VAT + shipping instead of the usual retail pricing £495 inc VAT.

Myself and Rob have thought long and hard about the special pricing for these initial units as this is our first EP item and to help give something back to the Starlet scene after being involved with these cars for 10+ years. Please note this is a one off offer at this price.

All of our parts are manufactured to exacting standards by CarbonPlus OZ in Melbourne, they mould and manufacture a lot of aero parts for multiple WTAC World Time Attack Challenge vehicles which is the ultimate test of manufacturing quality.

Estimated time of arrival of parts in the UK is early 2017. To reserve a pair we would require a 50% deposit and the fenders will be added to the ecommerce section of the website www.fiskeautomotive.com

For a more cost friendly option we can offer these in FRP to the same quality and fitment please contact us directly for further information.

Thank you for taking the time to read the above.

1.Dean_mc88 - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE PAID
2.Jayc-glanza17 PAID IN FULL - BALANCE OUTSTANDING
3.SF EP91 - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING

4.Craigglanzav - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING
5.Josh Carroll Millins - FB PAID IN FULL

Simon & Rob

ep91frontfender.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Will u be doing liversports ones for glanza ?

Hi Jellybaby,

If there is enough interest thats not a problem. Feel free to post a thread and if you can get 5 together i can put them into production.

Cruise wings still available of course, i would go for those :)

Evening Simon/Rob,

Stick my name down for a set please,

Cheers!

Evening gents.

Put my name down. Saves me repairing my genuine ones from my accident last year.

Thank you gents, added to the list.

So so tempted by these.

1 more space! Is this going to be you flynn? :)