Midnight Innovations- How Cars Saved My Life

Hey Guys!

being a while since i posted.

Glanza's still dead but big plans are happening with it in 2017! One day i'll update my build thread hahahaha!

Anyways, Here a video i'd like to share with you guys. Its about my own personal experience with suicide; and how it showed me a better light.

A better description would be my Facebook status:

"Now then. I'm not one for plastering my personal life all over social media, but I've recently being inspired to share my story.

As some of you know, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia this year. In this video I talk about my story, of how my suicide attempt showed me a better light. I know #mentalhealthawareness week has being and gone but in my honest opinion; a week to raise awareness about the severity of mental health just isn't enough.

As you can see from the video, I find parts very, very hard to talk about.

I've become very passionate about trying to help others through their rough times recently, and I wanted to expand of that, hence the making of this video.

I would greatly appreciate it if we could make this go viral, change the face of mental health for good.

Living with what I do is not easy, and it's something that unfortunately see's either extreme sides of the scale, it's not given enough of a look, or you're automatically known to be some sort of psychopath.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, believe me, you are the miracle.

Peace x"

If you could give the video a watch it would mean the world. Cheers guys!

Might need a few drinks before clicking that link! My mental health isn't good due to these forged engine price's! Life in general is a hard pill to swallow so many things to focus on it's hard to balance it all. Mid life crisis on route!