Something I spotted, the 918 was on PSC2's and the P1/LaF were on P Zero Corsa's.

Hammond telling porkies! ("same tyres")

If you wath chris harris on cars on youtube he did the same thing with the 3 exact same cars on the same track.

The mac and la ferrari were both on the same tyres for the times section the porsche was on its own set.

However when the mac got onto its trafeo R tyres it was in a different class altogether

Was that before they changed the tyres for the timed segment?

I'm not certain, but I believe it's as Morgey has described.

Salomondrin is the only person to have tested customer LaF/P1/918s afaik and the 918 won.

918/P1 were tested again on Trofeo's and the 918 came out on top. Given the controversy surrounding Ferrari press cars, I'd trust this guy's results more than an automotive outlet's!

• 1 year later...

because its only

46 minutes ago, SKINY said:

Why did you buy Prime tho?? Firestick then put Kodi on it, only takes 15mins and I'm a tech retard and managed it watching YouTube lol

Glad it's back tho they are great to watch :)

8 quid a month ya tight arse! Haha

1 hour ago, SKINY said:

Why did you buy Prime tho?? Firestick then put Kodi on it, only takes 15mins and I'm a tech retard and managed it watching YouTube lol

Glad it's back tho they are great to watch :)

payed 79.99 this year lmao i have kodi on a few things i got amazon for the music and 1day free postage video side is a bonus :)