GROUP BUY: EP82/EP91 PnP ME221 ECU

Guys,

Lots of discussion in the other thread about the ECU: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/104082-introduction-from-us-at-me/

This is the Group Buy page. For technical questions please use the other thread above.

The group buy is for 5 of each type of ECU, namely, EP91 or EP82. The final product (currently we are up and running on wire-in variants to work everything out, and I can confirm the system is working well, and basemaps are now being produced) will be very much like our popular MX5 PnP ECU as pictured below:

post-15132-0-19513800-1479910734.jpg

It will fit the OEM case, and simply plug and run with all stock sensors, and give full mapping with our free tuning studio, the MEITE, which you can download from our website to have a look through here: https://motorsport-electronics.co.uk/software-manuals/

The final units also the use of the Hi/Lo button for map switching, as well as all the usual features of the ME221 such as closed loop boost control, knock control, launch/ALS, as well as allow you to run COPs and sequential injection (by adding some wires to the loom), though the dizzy and standard setup are supported out the box. We also provide basemaps so you can start and drive the car in an 'OEM' trim, as well as releasing further maps as we tune the cars here (and our other dealers also tune them) so standard mod sets will be supported. Also note the ECU has full in-built auto tune so if you have a wideband you can self tune as well.

The Retail price is going to be £645inc VAT, the group buy price is £545inc VAT, including shipping to the UK. For an example of the units ease of fitment and tuning, see the MX5 related videos here:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Ycb1cCIXI

Delivery will be most likely End of December, or Jan 2017. Once the list is complete we will take payments via our website portal as normal (paypal) and then push the button!

Pop your names down guys!

EP82:

1. Starlet__SR - £100 Deposit Paid (#1396)

3. 5e colin - £100 Deposit Paid (#1378)

4. dawidekd4d - £100 Deposit paid (#1447)

EP91:

2. slo7899 - FULLY PAID 7/02/17 ( #1360) - SHIPPED

3. Mike84 - FULLY PAID 21/02/17 (#1364) -SHIPPED

4. GordR - £100 Deposit Paid (#1359)

5. snails ep91 - FULLY PAID 27/03/17 - SHIPPED

6. Karl. -FULL BALANCE PAID 18/12/16 (#1362) - SHIPPED

7. LDouble - FULL PRICE PAID (#1392) - SHIPPED

8. Maxep - FULLY PAID 22/02/17 (#1370) - SHIPPED

9. big guy in ep FULLY PAID 27//03 (#1511) - SHIPPED

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply