GROUP BUY: EP82/EP91 PnP ME221 ECU

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the sake of £30 odd when making the boards it would of saved people a lot of hassle to have included them on the board.

Maybe in the next revision if there ever is one.

Would you rather have a component that's part of the pcb board and can fail meaning a lot of hassle. Or a factory part that can be upgraded or replaced with minimal hassle? I know which one I'd rather have.

Edited by Starlet__SR
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay people, here's the final results on the ME221 EP91 PnP ECU

This is a direct back to back test of OEM vs our ECU and the supplied basemap - approx 20bhp increase. Runs at 0.65bar boost (around 9psi)

The base car has an FRP set to 3bar and a tubular exhaust manifold - rest is stock.

PLEASE CAN THE FOLLOWING REMAINDERS PAY SO WE CAN SHIP THE UNITS!

make the final payment of £445 to payments@motorsport-electronics.co.uk - please include your order number as shown on the list below:

3. Mike84 - £100 Depsoit paid (#1364)

4. GordR - £100 Deposit Paid (#1359)

8. Maxep - £100 Deposit Paid (#1370)

9. big guy in ep £100 Deposit Paid (#1511)

post-15132-0-43399000-1487688568.jpg

post-15132-0-50278700-1487688578.jpg

post-15132-0-45223800-1487688591_thumb.j

Don't know which way to take that result, I'm pretty sure if you own a glanza you'll know about how restricted the stock exhaust manifold is. Just relieving the engine of that can make a good difference

How can you not know which way to take the results? With current mods the car made 20bhp more than what it would do with the stock ECU, nothing to do with the restriction in the stock manifold as it has a tubular manifold on before and after the ECU was changed.

How can you not know which way to take the results? With current mods the car made 20bhp more than what it would do with the stock ECU, nothing to do with the restriction in the stock manifold as it has a tubular manifold on before and after the ECU was changed.

Good observation luke. Excuse my ignorance it's been a long day :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...