GROUP BUY: EP82/EP91 PnP ME221 ECU

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you put me down for an ep91 please. will the first batch come with a base map on? its not 100% clear if thats the case above. as i will need to drive the car to get mapped!

also have any been fitted to a startlet yet or will these be the tests?

Edited by snails ep91

can you put me down for an ep91 please. will the first batch come with a base map on? its not 100% clear if thats the case above. as i will need to drive the car to get mapped!

also have any been fitted to a startlet yet or will these be the tests?

Done thanks - yes basemaps will be included. The cars we have here are standard otherwise than TD04 turbos and external wastegates, pretty usual mods AFAIK - the VE table will be more than good enough to drive for mapping.

Both the EP91 and EP82 have been test fitted and mapped in the ;wire-in form, the PCBs are just a layout of that - they will all be tested here before shipping.

Ok guys, the product is now ready for pre-order:

Please use the discount/coupon code epgb2016 when checking out, which will discount the product down to let you place a £100, non refundable deposit for your ECU. The final payment of £445 will be payable once the units are ready to ship, which we anticipate to be end of December/Early Jan 2017.

https://motorsport-electronics.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/103/s/me221-toyota-starlet-glanza-pnp-ecu/

This code will run until 10 orders are placed, at which point it will lock out. The people who have put their names down have a priority over newcomers.

Cheers

Matt

Because of the interest we have increased the EP91 slots to 10 - we dont have to get 10, but theres some spaces now - I think the cut off can be in 1 weeks time.

Cheers

PS we have had a deposit from Karl - Karl - who are you :p - Same goes for Chris.... (PM me your order number which you would of had in email please)

Put me down for the EP 91 please.

Thanks.

PS - I believe this still will work like the standard ecu , when removing the Hi / low function and abs etc right?

Abs is not controlled by ecu so that's not affected, and if you have removed the factory hi/lo boost then it will be the same as stock ecu yes where it doesn't work, I presume you could also plug in the ecu to a laptop and remove this setting to be 100% sure it's not active