1992 Toyota Starlet S EP85 4x4 Turbo UK Registered

I would love this but like you, too many cars. I have an E30 325i touring that I could swap plus cash your way, or if it's still available in a couple months I can drive my ep91 sportif to you and take this, with a few quid knocked off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know a guy taking a empty trailer to bugjam in the Midlands around the 20th if anyone on the mainland is looking interested it would be a cheap way to transport it over.

And car is Northern Ireland so in U.K. with v5 etc not complications just register as new owner and your sorted

Bound to sell now with transport offered!

Phil

Edited by Phil

have you modded the meisters yourself mate?

because this ep85 sits perfectly at the rear. i remember on my ep95 and other people's 4wd starlet projects since and they sit too high at the rear no matter what you try to do.

No they are ep85 specific ones specially ordered from meister and they are as low as they go at the back. I think the now 16" wheels help the look a lot.

I spent a lot of time on the suspension and handling mods. It makes the car in my opinion, it handles like a go kart it's brilliant.

In sure whoever comes for the car will take it the way it is at the moment as it all works so well and would be a shame to pull it apart.

I will be getting the miesters again for my ep95 for sure.

• 2 weeks later...